Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 8

i would realy like to see her impaled and i mean the old medival punishment
first and only time that happened...

Woah wth,I know that the heroine in villainess novels/comics are like “evil”, and then near the end they redeem themselves at the end, but holy crap she’s like the devil that made it on to land.

Aggregator gang
There's something weird going on here, since her memories seems to gloss over the bits when she orchestrated events. Still, her home life was really terrible, it's better than those "heroines" who have everything and still treat everyone around them as game characters. Her powers seem to work without her realizing it, if she'd grown up in a better environment she wouldn't be such a monster. Also, I'm with her, let the little shits burn.

Can understand why she was fine with burning down her useless parents, but the poor kids...

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah sure, leave the father and the step-mother, but at least save the kids wtf, they never did anything wrong to you

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they gave the villain at least a little bit of depth.

EDIT: Y'all clearly hate Sandra which is (mostly) fair, but please just consider this -- she grew up in extreme poverty with abusive parents that denigrated her and stole from her earnings to buy wine and luxury items instead of food. Of course she's gonna ruthlessly be a social climber, because she needs funds to survive.

I still intensely dislike her for manipulating the prince and Evan, and making the elder prince and the younger servant ill, but, as far as we know, she isn't using her magic intentionally because she doesn't know that her persuasion is due to (dark) magic. I can't really blame her for doing horrible things, if she's not doing them intentionally. Someone needs to clean her mouth out with soap though and teach her some humility.

As for the fire scene: She didn't set the fire. She didn't block her family members from leaving. She just refused to help. Is it mandatory for you to help the people that made you suffer for 16 years? The people who stole from your paychecks and made you resort to thievery to feed yourself? I don't think so -- she's under no obligation to try to save them. Not saving her younger siblings is less justifiable, but I don't think not helping someone makes you a bad person -- especially when that could make it harder for you to survive in a dangerous environment like a housefire.

Again, overall, she's still a pretty bad person because of her arrogance and the harm she's caused (though mostly unintentional or due to inaction), and especially because she faked an assassination to raise her social status, but I think the above is worth considering before calling her "the devil" or saying she should be "impaled and put through medieval torture".

@Goyal99Raj you do realize the fake assassination wasn't to just raise her social status.....She used that to frame the mc for a crime she never committed. That fully leads to Elaine being exiled and in other mangas in this genre she could even by executed. Just cause elaine had a back up plan from her shitty noble life doesn't mean this bitch should just get a slap on the wrist......

Dex-chan lover
I like how her family just sits there like that dog from that meme picture
this_is_fine.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@HornyYoruka Yeah that’s true, but Sandra couldn’t have known MC's grandfather would just straight-up exile her. She probably just expected the MC to go through intense public embarrassment. Does that makes her actions ok? No. But is it reasonable/understandable why she's trying so hard to get engaged to a high noble? I'd say yes.

I’m so glad we got a pov from the “heroine” here it’s so rare. Also we can blame her terrible living conditions for her nasty attitude, but not the fact that she left them all to die good LORD this woman is insane wtf. My jaw was literally wide open coming to that scene. Yeah, she’s off her damn rocker. So glad we’re really getting into the thicket of things now, I am L O V I N G this extra layer od character to Sandra it’s just *chef kiss* exquisite

ty for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread