Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 8

somewhat relatable "heroine" in villainess manga. good job.

@Aurorastar
not everybody like kids you know. the wild, unreasonable and unhelpful is as bad as the greedy and selfish in some people's mind.
not that the "heroine" is much logical, but at least she still try.

@DDosGaming Ik not a lot of people like kids, but i'm sure nobody likes seeing them getting fucking killed. Unless they're a psychopath.

It's not like i don't understand her hardships, nor do I undermine them. But it's like, criminals, school shooters, serial killers, psychos, they all have a backstory. Those thoughts build up for years. years of incidents build up for them to commit those crimes. But that doesn't justify those actions, and I don't feel bad for them. Sure, maybe one of those child rapists were raped by their uncle in their basement. But now, they're the rapist. I don't feel bad for them.
Sure, she was bullied. That doesn't justify her leaving her two innocent younger brothers to death. I don't feel bad for her.
If you want to, go ahead. Maybe that's your opinion. Idc

This is interesting, this could be good... but just is missing something. Yeah, is tragic and plausible, even relatable... But just... Is too rushed.
For story motivation, actually it was more interesting the part where the shitty prince drew conclusions on his own and gift her a dress.
That's a plot related mistery that needed to be clarified now or never because is just so small that could be boring very quickly and they justo don't do it.
It would be nice have more development in that part, and more developement on Sandra's PoV, It's SO fucking dumb how she just realised the tears part. More exploring and emphasis on her train of thought would be nice to make her simpathetic on how she just don't think much about what would happen to Lana.
At least one more chapter would be nice, just a little more of development before jumping into letting hee family die.
I dunno, just it feels a bit too rushed. And some things don't quite fit into what was presented before.

@Aurorastar
having sympathy doesn't mean i am going to side with her.

you won't sympathize with them the moment they committed crime. which mean that you're dehumanize them.
One of the worst aspects of humanity in my opinion.
it is a tool used by regimes, cults to make horrible actions possible.
racism, religious wars, genocide

you're utilized this tool to make yourself feel better. This won't solve anything.

@DDosGaming Idc if you sympathize with her. do whatever you want. You can have your own opinions.

But yeah of course I won't sympathize with criminals. Of fucking course I won't sympathize with child rapists, murderers. That has nothing to do with religion, race or anything else other than the fact that they've committed inhuman crimes. They're criminals and I hate them. I don't feel bad for them. Nothing justifies what they do. I despise them, I want them to get what they deserve. And there's nothing wrong with that.

you're utilized this tool to make yourself feel better. This won't solve anything.
What in the world do you even mean?

@Aurorastar
as tribal animal, all humans who are not psychopath will always instinctively feel for others humans. dehumanization is a way to bypass this mechanism. by reduce a person into a trait.
like example of dehumanize words
(babarian, communist, nazi, nigra, redneck, pig, bitch, chingchong)

it is a evolutionary trait. it has its use. but the way you flapping your morale high ground is disgusting to me.
most of time you can archive with that mindset is wasted of resources. isn’t maximizing her usefulness to society better?

and put yourself in her shoes.
a girl without education or wisdom. without friends or allies. thus into toxic high society that look down on her. lived with selfish familily members who know only demands.

dice of fate rolled.
kid plays with fire. house burn down without any action from her. freed her from years of suffering.
she give in. i will also give in. and you will too. if you’re as weak-minded as i though.

even if her actions isn’t justifiable. is dehumanization the way to go?

info dump
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-web-violence/201806/what-is-dehumanization-anyway

@DDosGaming Bro wtf do you even mean? Just because I get bullied in school or if i'm poor, doesn't mean i'll leave my two younger siblings to burn in fire. If you would, that's on you.

I never said I was a saint. It's an well established philosophy to not hate the criminals but to hate the crime. But I don't believe in that. I don't hate the crime itself. Context matters. If someone killed their abusive parents, go ahead. Good job. If someone killed child rapists, you're my hero. Idc that she left her parents to die. They lowkey deserved it. But the two kids didn't.
This is what I believe in. It's my opinion. Done.

If someone killed my family, I would definitely hate the murderer. I'd try to kill em too. If someone raped my sister, I'd kill that bastard. I'm not a fucking saint. Done.
If that disgusts you, go ahead. Nothing I can do about it man.

Also, where does monkeys and gorillas and pigs and bitches fit into this lmfao
(Edit: Also, wtf is a chingchong? I googled it and it says it's a slur for chinese people. >.> what- Also, redneck?? wdyem...)

@Aurorastar

If someone killed their abusive parents, go ahead. Good job. If someone killed child rapists, you're my hero. Idc that she left her parents to die. They lowkey deserved it.
that's my problem. the moment they commited the act. you marked them as trashes.
trashes that need to wipe out from earth.
you give them no empathy.
you act like a sociopath to them.
it relied heavily on beliefs and morality. the things that always changing.
slavery, sexism, racism are considered upright and accepted god. by most civilizations thoughtout history. they become taboo just a few conturies ago.

i didn't say that you need to forgive her. just think of her as a human being before you do anything.

i lived in area where there are protests. i see how powerful dehumanization is.
it is used together with mob mentality in this case.
how both side see each other as something to be eradicated without compromises.
how bloodthirsty one of my friend become.

and you use that disgusting thing as your way of life?
i properly fall dehumanize my family murdurer untill my head is cool down. then make decision that is defitnitely not dead by stoning.
maximize profits for me and my friend/family/society i guess.
i might be able to root out real reason why he/she become murdurer. and that knowledge can be helpful in future.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
it's always funny how some events were actually convenient events for the real villain
at least this way it's not like she's a typical villain that literally does evil things for no good reason
i mean it's still bad but the burning the house thing, i think that it's good that the author made it so that it made more sense

leaving her parents I understand, but the kids tho... it's not like they're harrassing her badly

She is trash pure trash she left the children to be burn alive she is pure trash or even worse than her parents I hope she never gets a redemption arc and to never be forgiven.

wtf i mean what were are seeing here is pretty horrifying but thats not even half the story or a very warped perception of her own
what about her skilled use of curses
the assasin order with the ink
the seducing of false witnesses
the curses she put on others
the using her power willingly to harm others
she crossed that no return line a lot sooner than you would think

this chapter is useless its the author rewriting the earlier chapters....

@TamaSaga
Yep. From a completely objective and realistic standpoint, anyone going back into a burning building is most likely going to die. There's a reason firefighters wear all that gear before going in.

I doubt the same "don't go into burning buildings" lessons are given in that world's schools, but common sense should keep people out anyway. Especially without all the media we have showing people do it with nothing more that a wet shirt over their face.

That said, while her actions are reasonably, her reasons for her actions aren't. Not going to say more in that since we already have a 5 page hate-fest going on.

Double-page supporter
One panel made me sympathise with her because it's not her plan to burn them, but the next one made me lose all faith in her. She's not gonna be repentant anytime soon. It's probably just gonna be like this saying, "she's only sorry she got caught". Or not at all. She has blood in her hands now that she chose to let them die. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread