Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 8

i just can't get over the fact that she left her brothers in the fire- they just wanted someone to play with them :(

I'd marry her.
If anything, she's the closest thing I have ever read that can be called an actual villainess.

cant really blame her, her life is fucked up
though not saving the brothers was a bad idea ngl

Fed-Kun's army
@roentgen EXCUSE ME???? Those boys were CHILDREN. They acted up because they didn't know better and their parents didn't discipline them, and you're saying they DESERVED TO DIE? That two little boys deserved to be BURNED ALIVE??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WOTH YOU?????

Oooh boy, seems like something happened to her when she tried to save her brothers. Demon/dark magic maybe? Or she's just going insane.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she could have saved her brothers and given them to a church or orphanage, she really let them burn alive. At least they probably passed out from the fumes so it was a painless death I hope

I thought I could symphatize with her but her brothers in my opinion are innocent, they're still like seven, they weren't tryna ng to be bad people, they were just being kids ya know? But I DO NOT like her parents.

I feel it's kind of too over the top and I think her not doing that would have made her better even if they wanted her to be a villain.

Every time I heard about this scene I thought the little brothers were like super assholes to her or something, like taking her shit and ruining it. Instead it’s just them being kids, at least it really drives home how much of a shitty person Sandra is. She would sacrifice her own siblings, who can change because they’re kids, for her own benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread