Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 8

I see ppl in the comments saying that Sandra is ThE BeSt because She's an actual Villianess, but like the Villianess genre is about revenge, not any needless killing i mean what about her brothers??

I thought she planned for most of the events with some charm or memory manipulation..
Didn't expect everything happening to seem unintentional in this chapter besides pretending to not see the fire..
Ponders if it was certain nobles and church organization that planned for benefits of raising a saintress to seduce the future country figures.
Is there someone covering up her background since her parents were pretty bad..

Dex-chan lover
So, the trash comes from trash, makes sense.

Still, the two kids didn't deserve that, and the father is just as pitiable.

I almost pitied her... until she decided to turn a blind eye during the incident.
At least save your brothers, they're mischievous because they weren't being taught well by their parents and of course, it's the nature of a child.
How cruel :(

Fed-Kun's army
massive L, feel bad for her but she did kill two kids through lack of intervention, so not too bad

Dex-chan lover
This poor girl. She's just a victim of her circumstances, just like....wait, nevermind. She's a monster. End her.

Holy shit.
Wow, the moment where she said she didn't see anything?
WOW
Intense

Heck, I thought she was evil all along, but it looks like she only just became evil before the first chapter. I even thought she arraigned the oracle.

Fed-Kun's army
F

I really feel bad.. but also like, NO. I would still feel really bad if only she at least saved her bothers tho.. -_-

so we now know she isn't exactly evil from the start tho..

Woah she’s bat shit crazy. 😱 Can’t wait to see her absolutely ripped to shreds. Evan and the prince too of course. Karma will come for you three soon!~

Dex-chan lover
If the Lana is the real saintess, which previous chapters seem to have implied, just what kind of power does Sandra have?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i understand letting the father and mother die but her brothers didn’t seem problematic, they were just being kids after all...

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze : According to other spoilers
Basically something that feed on negative emotions.

That's why Sandra is so....extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread