Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 8

i hope sandra gets tortured lol she should suffer considering how she let her two precious TODDLER BROTHERS BURN ALIVE

Ok the parents I can understand, but holy shit she let her siblings died in cold blood

Group Leader
Dafuq

ngl I thought it was nice author fleshed out the villain, but dafuq from stealing ink to killing ur family? Also, shitty parents yeah, but abandoning kids, on top of that ur lil bruh? I rly can't...???

Wow....she's just as bad as her stepmother. Abandoning her brothers for an easy life, also she can't be the queen since her boy-toy lost his right to the throne so meh your loss

If this story even attempts anything in the form of a redemption arc for her; then I will drop this manga and rate it a 1/10. Some acts are irredeemable, and killing your 2 young brothers out of greed is one of them.

unpopular opinion here: but I personally don't put any fault on Sandra for flirting with her male classmates and getting their sympathy to do her bidding. yes, it's scummy that she's going for somebody else's fiance, and it really shouldn't be applauded. also, she was being bullied and in a crap situation at home, and if the guys wanna treat her: then I say go ahead sis

but - it's sickening/unforgivable what she did to her little brothers. her only reason for letting them die is that they were annoying (but they're kids, so what does she expect)

Her environment growing up caused her to become like that, and for that I pity her.

I was honestly expecting that she had burned the house down herself but this is honestly worse. Just leaving your two little brothers in a burning building who she could easily save is way worse than what i was expecting last chapter

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll become queen!" Girl, how lol you're stupid boyfriend can't become king because you're the ~saintess~ djxjdjcjdjx

edit: I rly like her facial expression in that (there's no turning back) panel

Dex-chan lover
The fuck?
Didn't she fake that assassination? Did the author forget about all the shit she skilfully pulled so everybody would hate Elaine? Unless her powers fuck her memories/mind it just looks like the author realised that he wrote her too unlikeable and now tries to forcefully retcon it.

In beginning I could sympathize with her but after entering the academy and doing what she did, yea that's shitty asf. But for her not save her brothers from the fire which she could have. Screw the parents but the kids, nah nah. She ain't it.

Users who are viewing this thread