Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

i read all this for the first time, i am so saving this, that stupid fake saintess & dumb childhood friend. thanks for sharing! <3

Not all that good for me, just the average exiled villainess trope with the difference being she has makeup and is the owner of an inn.

character in this manga really have a stronk character huh, it make me want to go there and punch their face

Does anyone know how many chapters more should we go through just to see the bad guys reap what they sow?

Well,
he was not really a bad guy but the black girl "spirit" did something to him too, I remember someone said

Sandra...what a bitch ! Did she just (in chapter 6)
BURN HER FREAKING HOUSE WITH HER FAMILY MEMBERS INSIDE TO HIDE HER TRUE IDENTITY THIS BITCH ??!!!!
@Gravitykronos320 I'm sure everyone would LOVE to do so haha, as long as her sufferings are endless I don't mind joining huhu~~ you reap what you sow after all~

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the spoilers

I can’t really hate on the black hair saintess because she is actually possessed all her evil actions is due to that spirit and all she could do is watch as the spirit have control over her body

She is 100% a saintess but is cursed

imo it's kinda crazy that you can't recognize someone with only that much makeup lol but i'll suspend disbelief bc i like the series :)
anyways evan should rot for putting his hands on her not once but TWICE hehehehehehe :DDD

Users who are viewing this thread