Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - God's Mistake

cute translation drama, both are kawaii as fuck, i don't care about the manga

thanks for the edits much easier to read now lets just hope not much is lost in the translation

Double-page supporter
Well, whether this is on point or not, it was at least a lot easier to read. There were a couple of mistakes, but not anything major. (Grammar in one place, and "how you could" instead of "how could you")

@GodGinrai The "how you could" thing is just where I forgot to edit it (I was really just focusing on the speech bubbles). The other stuff is on me though. :)

Edit: Looking at the "how you could" I kinda doubt that I could cleanly replace that. this is literally the only manga chapter I've ever edited.

@darkcat28 Drama? I just wanted to make it easier to read. All credit goes to @DhruboZ, without their translations I wouldn't have been able to read it at all.
I really hope I didn't come off as hostile in the editor's note. the last thing I'd want to do is discourage someone from scanlating.

@Randomuser109876 If you read the comments in the previous uploaded chapter, I can tell you that they were hostile enough. If you read @DhruboZ intro note, he mentioned that he is focusing on being a one-man team, so I would determine if (he?) is fine with the editing. I know that everyone who is a reader is happy with it.

@Kixis If @DhruboZ wants me to take it down I will. I didn't really read the comments on the original chapter. When I replied to @darkcat28 about drama and hostility, I thought he was talking about me specifically coming off as hostile and not the comment section on the other version.

Edit: I've sent a message to @DhruboZ regarding my edit.

Dex-chan lover
Way better to read.

So ee wished to be the strongest and he got send to a teacher so he can become the strongest. Nice divergence from the OP trope.

Holy flying cows Batman, this chapter is a 100 times better than the other one! I couldn’t even read the first one. Thank you editor, you’ve saved my brain from certain death!

Supporter
Thanks for your work, far better than the strange thing posted before :'(

Dex-chan lover
oh wow this makes more sense than the other version. still much room for improvement though

Users who are viewing this thread