Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
At least, from the raws available, it doesn't look to be like the usual school crap.

Dex-chan lover
imagine, 50-60 years in the future when rain is on her bed due to old age

beside her is his papa, still looks young as she can remember accompany her while stroking her silver hair softly says; "papa is here, sweetheart"

Dex-chan lover
@sarshi

welcome to the club

edit : then again, she can marry her dad and train as hermit to expand her lifespan

They complain that he's wearing rags, but in five year's time they never gave him a change of clothes?

Group Leader
I just realized that the thing more worse than dying a virgin like he did, is living as a virgin forever even after he reincarnated, because if he does ever form an intimate relationship, he’ll ultimately have to watch them die.

@nachtness
Yeah, just like that, stick that metaphorical knife into my gut real good, and give it a firm twist.

Im pretty sire he doesnt wnt to change becuse i think he is more comfortable with those clothes

@dotangdota22, When you work for a noble family, they dictate what you are to wear, not the other way around. If they considered his yukata to be a rag, how long do you think they would have let someone in their employ go around looking like that?

I do understand why he's still dressed like that and it has nothing to do with the story line. The mangaka keeps him in the yukata in order to make it easy for readers to differentiate him from the other people around him. Other titles do it through the use of different hair color.

Dex-chan lover
Truly a sage, he doesn't mind the lowly human beings.

It would be great if he just see the lady as a kid and his mild demeanor is like how an adult treat a selfish little kid

Users who are viewing this thread