Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Power Uploader
@Flupser

Sorry to hear that. Some people take sniping as a heavy offense and I guess there's no helping it.
It's not like picking up a series = owning exclusive rights to translating it ¯\(ツ)/¯
As for me, your average reader, I couldn't care less. Anyway I'm glad I manged to read it before you deleted. Hopefully you'll pick something up in spite of this. ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ

@ma_ko well i dont know where the difference lies, the people translate from japanese to english or other languages and i translated from spanish to english but if there are rules among scanlators that only 1 group is allowed to translate this manga in one language then so be it furthermore it seems to be forbidden if you dont translate directly from japanese to english, seems like the effort you put in to translate from a different language doesnt matter or are they saying they posses the rights of the manga since they bought it and can then do whatever they want with it?

i even credited the scanlator group i translated from so... i dont get it but i wont do it again, i dont agree with it but who cares

Fed-Kun's army
So, that hero dude obtained the legendary sword by smashing the rock until it broke in 1 month? How about he changes his job to quarry miner?

@flupser: For what it's worth, I don't care if you snipe us, we sniped it from Heizz in the first place. If you think you did a good job, go for it. We'll keep putting out our chapters too, and the readers will decide in the end which version they prefer. I didn't read yours, so I have no comment on the quality, but otherwise we welcome competition.

The issue with a double-translation is everyone already knows that context is lost going from one language to another, so doing it twice means a lot more can be lost. For people who don't speak either language, they can't help wondering what was left out or how much fudging was done to make it sound good instead of being an accurate translation. If something doesn't sound right or make any sense, is that because the JP->ES failed, or the ES->EN failed?

Regarding how Sansui beat Saiga, remember that in chapter 8 he specifically detected when Saiga used his foresight. It was also stated that Saiga's stats all rose a huge amount. Yes, if we're talking about kendo, a joudan stance is considered to have the weakest defenses. However, considering Saiga's power-ups and his foresight, he can counteract that weakness fairly easily. So, at least how I read it, the main reasons Sansui was able to win was because he could detect when Saiga used his foresight, meaning anything done before he used it couldn't be predicted, plus he had the ability to instantly throw Saiga with only a touch, so he could actually put that theory into practice. If his attack required time or movement, I would presume Saiga would have been able to see it and counter it. As stated, Sansui was simply the worst matchup.

Dex-chan lover
This series suddenly get very lively thank to you guys, mob of deer. Before it was like a ghost town that I don't know when will the next chapters be translate or did the translator abandon it already.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone likes the isakai hero beating to a pulp everry now and then

Dex-chan lover
A living sword should want to be wielded by the best swordsman. Lolisword NTR incoming?

Saiga always gets worse results. Sansui doesn't even need a sword and flip him down like an Aikido fighter.

Dex-chan lover
@tgb089
I think that at this point, if one should pity anyone, it would be the audience.
Saiga will just keep appearing to meaninglessly challenge the MC, with a new random "hero cliche trope" item or ability -- and the MC will crush him, because Saiga never bothers to actually train himself. Which I guess the author thinks is really funny to shit on, or something, because Saiga keeps appearing.
After 3 fights, it has already become an insufferable waste of time, and I am just going to skip anything related to Saiga at this point.

It reminds me of a song
"Can you look at yourself now, can you look at yourself?
You can't win this fight"
XD

Dex-chan lover
every single match is a fucking bruh moment, only changing the levels
this was a certified bruh moment ngl

Users who are viewing this thread