Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Are we done with the boring B plot now? Can we go back to the marriage talk? Please?

Group Leader
@zeffiez Basically it just meant that by he had already lost before the point in the future his clairvoyance reached arrived. Think of it like a reverse time delay on a camera. If you see a truck barreling toward a building you're sitting in it doesn't help if the truck has already hit you before it even appeared on the camera. He leaped ahead a few seconds in time but in the window he skipped he already got his ass kicked.

Group Leader
Our interpretation of that line/event is that it's an ability that Saiga specifically has to activate. The MC simply attacked him faster than he could activate that ability.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is the last of the Saiga rematches, at least for a while. He's taken up a lot of chaps already just getting beaten down, time for new things.

Group Leader
@Guspaz More or less. As i see it basically there is an inherent time delay in that kind of ability. Say you can always see 3 seconds in to the future then you can always anticipate things 3 seconds in to the future. If, however, it's something you have to toggle on and off when it switches on you have to lose the 3 seconds of space between the time you activate it and the time your future sight takes in. If I have the ability to teleport 10 feet at a time it doesn't help me if my destination is 5 feet in front of me, I'll overshoot it every time.

Edit: I guess later chapters point out that the emphasis is on "What he can see" rather than the time frame he can see in.

Dex-chan lover
YEAH! KILL THE GUY! BEHEAD HIM! NTR HIS HAREM AND SWORD!!!!!
edit: KILL (maybe)THE FUTURE DEMON KINGGGGGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
umm hitting rocks for exp is so roblox like... as in pple just make it like spam x to train your stats... sir lets be real hitting a rock with an iron sword will only make your hand become more accustomed to the thing and also your muscle i guess... but it does not help your swordsmanship...

but i guess our mc is just too fast for that to even help... the guy is 500 years too early to fight him

he was defeated also bc he charged at someone with his arms in the air. his whole everything is ass wide open. hero-guy maxed out his headassery. he actually needs to gain fighting or serious training experience before he can fight without relying on his tricks. i would know ive read a lot of shounen lol

Dex-chan lover
...when I heard the name of the sword, I had expectations. They where immediately crushed when I saw that it didn't look like two golden deer horns stuck together with duck tape...

Dex-chan lover
He lost three times to the guy right? I'm not a history expert but I'm pretty sure that means Sansui now gets Saiga's horse, armor, sword and harem.

We get it, earnest training beat harem-building overpowered idiot.
Can we move on ?

Dex-chan lover
lol at that smug face and lol at the immediate defeat.

Now can we get rid of the guy already? He's starting to bore me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... seeing into the future isn't much help when you can't actually react quickly enough to do anything about it. That makes it even worse than not seeing into the future, as atleast you'll not have to see yourself get beaten twice, once in prescient mode and once in real mode.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. this dude can't even use his power properly just because he have all elements stuff he thinks he's a big stuff ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. what a waste of cheat haaaaa.....

Users who are viewing this thread