Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I'll try swinging overheard again, that's a good trick!

Forget trying to deal with the ridiculous speed he used to defeat me with twice already

Dex-chan lover
What is more worse?
A legendary sword giving you permission to wield her after you sliced rocks in half or wielding supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you?

Dex-chan lover
I didnt quite understand the bottom left panel in page 14. He would only try to cope with things that happened during those seconds.

Does that mean MC was too fast or something else?

As you can see that MC ONLY MOVE after the boy nearly hit him, this is why the boy can't see it with future prediction. "During those second" maybe means the time after the boy move until only his sword hit our MC, not included the time AFTER the hit. So the boy can only see that he is striking the MC, but the MC doesn't move at all.

Dex-chan lover
@zeffiez @anak_sampah
It means that even if Saiga can perceive it, he doesn't have enough reflexes/speed/power to cope up with it...

Saiga already shown that he can't anticipate attacks well enough during their first match. he flinched from Sansui's sword swing which led to him being blasted away by Ki Release from Sansui.

It's Saiga's overconfidence to his newfound power that basically led to his downfall.
In chapter 14 of the manga, Saiga learns that he was too much of a small fry (realizes his mistakes thanks to Tzuga) and basically in awe of Sansui's VERY LONG history of training.

Slicing a rock in half is inhuman though. We're just looking at a child picking a fight against a 500 year old sage. Hardly even called candy stealing at this point. Hope we get some development soon since this is dragging.

This saiga dude needs to get hit by a medieval truck kun and never live ever again.

I wonder what this Sacred Sword will do now.I mean,it was looking for the strongest swordsman,right?Well,the outcome of this fight made pretty obvious who is stronger and Sansui even wielded it at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@ApolloX1209 It lasted seconds, only a couple at that. Mr. Isekai cheat man has foresight which can see several seconds into the future and before his first swing he had seen he had lost. That was within the span of him starting the swing of his sword

Users who are viewing this thread