Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a Royal Guard arc now that they keep bringing it up.

Double-page supporter
Dang, the other dude was right, this Japanese guy from the Diamonds house certainly looks like the edgelord MCs of isekai

Dex-chan lover
and then someone dropped a nuke on them and the world was a better place, the end.

Dex-chan lover
Observations:
Now Toun needs to be brought up to speed to be protected from the brother’s wrath.
This manga suddenly turned into Chihou Kishi Hans.
Is he formally engaged to Brauer or does he need a title for that?
The last guy is definitely a Coldsteel the Hedgeheg in fantasy trope form.

Dex-chan lover
All these isekai MCs with their OPness, and we get Sansui. He just swung a sword around and ran a bit, for 500 years. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Y did the MC get the boring Knight and not the fucking mistress smfh

It is always a mystery that the MC didn't get the mistress as his heroine. Specially, you have to expect it with this kind of series w/ mistress seems to be emphasized with each of the volume covers.

poor last guy...while everyone has a beautiful young lady to serve/marry he only has an old dude...

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so what happened to the talking sword?
I went back and noticed that after the conversation with the hermit, she/he dissappeared

sansui has advance even he only has skill with sword but has become hermit while the 3 only has cheat but short live xD

Dex-chan lover
Chunni Fourth? I could see that.
...Why the heck is the god dropping them all into the same country? Is it favoritism?

Wait, do people actually want Sansui to get with his mistress? She's a total c*nt. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole and she is the worst part of the story. Like an Aqua if she wasn't even worth laughing at. The fact that her high-ranking brother is prone to even attacking royalty kinda says it all, doesn't it?

I'm kinda glad Toun is down to pair off with her, honestly.

so miss spoiled brat is getting merried and out of the story? fine by me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread