Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Can someone please spoil on how important the MC's female master's character is? and when will he, if ever, be choosing his own path of doom instead of being lead around by the female master?
Last episode was already so shitty and this one gone down the toilet too.

..Someone..
..Please spare some..
SPOiLER!

Dex-chan lover
The last 2 pages: Let's play "Guess who is the MC" game
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
well he could either be the hardcore otaku, or perhaps....a "sensibly normal" man.

also, Toun straight-up saying "marry me love" is straight-up power play

How is this not axed?
I've seen better mangas being axed yet here's this.
Even if this is not axed, I bet it's gonna be rushed to end soon. Probably it will end shortly after this arc

so all 4 noble house own their japanese hack but still sansui the strongest regardless since its in the title

Dex-chan lover
I was feeling tension earlier like, "One of these is gonna be stronger than our MC right?" But then I'm like. Nah. probably not.

Dex-chan lover
You all know the Domina Empire probably used Japanese in their revolution, right?

Aggregator gang
@ultimatehaki Half my point was that this doesn't seem like a unique flavor. It looks exactly like plenty of other low-effort isekai titles, which people recognized within the first couple of chapters (see the score/comments), but for some reason it has a huge following now. I get that people can like shitty titles, but usually the reason is more discernible.

Users who are viewing this thread