Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Because only japanese people have truck-kun. The rest of us just enjoy our afterlives in heaven~

If the long list of rules is anything resembling an actual indication of the requirements to get in, I think we're all going to hell. Or at least having an extended stay in purgatory before anything else happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

Meh, anything beats hell

1, 50, 9000 years in purgatory would beat out a nano-second in Hell

Who’s to say we aren’t in purgatory already?

Besides, it’s not as hard as doing that AND being recognized as a saint. If anything, being allowed to repent of our sins and continue to strive for perfection no matter how often we fall is a sign we have atleast a 50/50 shot in.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Purgatory isn't exactly a walk in the park either, depending on who you ask. Sure, you get out eventually. But it's basically hell minus the eternal part. Think of it like your sins being the open wound, and purgatory being the disinfectant. The phrase "purifying fire" is used for some depictions of it. Honestly, even if it was just waiting, some dude once estimated that the average Christian would spend 1 to 2 thousand years there. What if you're just conscious the entire time, nothing to do, no one to talk to? A few weeks of isolation could drive someone halfway 'round the bend. Thousands of years of isolation could very easily be its own form of hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
That is certainly true of the body, as there were tests done involving sensory deprivation that only lasted a short while, but as nothing is certain concerning the spirit, I have more faith in our souls’ survival of purgatory over hell. Besides, maybe disembodied spirits in void perceive time differently. It would surely give us the time and place to focus purely on what we have done, what to do better, and what to become.

I can not deny it would hurt, but I still do not think it is that bad. I mean, what else is there, we know heaven is the golden ticket, and He’ll is certainly not a place I’d wanna be, so eh.

OK so as I suspect there are 4 Japanese pp as hero's here XD I'm getting excited for more ...

Aggregator gang
@Aoixneko
they are not exactly heroes.

1 is a bodyguard
2 is a son in law.
3 is a nuke without a lid.
4 is an enforcer.

seriously they had to seal 3 with curses just so that he doesnt kill himself by accident. on his first contact he torched a house by accident then tried to fix it with water, only to knock himself out in the progress.

Double-page supporter
Wow so basically the trump cards are all Japanese people chilling in another world

What’s with all these japanese in each house?
that’s more than just accident.. the god’s just incompetent lol

Users who are viewing this thread