Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Just couple of pages and I like Pandora alredy.
Also princess there had right idea about best suit. Nobody could outmatch that confidence.
To elaborate, dresses and trinkets could be copied, but the status you born with will always be with you, so the higher your status in medieval society the more valuable her choice of clothing is.

Double-page supporter
@phil777 that's because this is target for Japanese readers so they can immerse in the story, it's like in Hollywood, every mayor event always happens on new york or Washington.

Dex-chan lover
sorcerer boy is taller than I thought

or Sansui is just really really short

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto do people feel more immersed when it's their own represented? I could not care less about where the character came from. The current world is what matters. Though some uniqueness would be nice. Movies it makes sense less its animated as it costs money to film on locations. Comics and books give you full freedom to design your own world but so many take the easy route. Great stories are a fair spread better than their generic counter part. Sure we take in a lot of generic shit hoping to find that gem

It's hard to write about other culture. Many mangaka choose to write about japanese people because it's easier.

Were you never shocked when you read story with people of your own country?
("For a normal French, the first thing that they would do when moving into a new home was build a wine cellar." Release that man, chapitre 293 a chinese web-novel)

All of them starts with "S"; Sansui, Saiga, Shouzou, and Shun. Does it mean something I wonder

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96 I thought it was more the fact that he'd remain the same outward appearance forever, while she'll turn old and gray

They won't grow old and die together, he'll be forever 15-16, and she'll be nothing more than a fragment of a memory in another hundred years.

Hahaha sansui I'm asking the same question how many Japanese ppl does that kami send to this words ... I'm sure the one in domino Is also Japanese .... Man I love this story.

Hahahaha poor ukiyo shun man's his sword and his master they are master piece.

Aggregator gang
@Nk9bjP4A
That god is racist because he only targets Japanese people.
It's a well known fact that only trucks in Japan have the ability to send people to another world, in other places the trucks of peace are only able to send its victims to the Islamic version of heaven.

Dex-chan lover
ahahahahha nobody gives a fuck in this manga

author brofam please never start writing a plot this shit's hilarious

Banned
Oh I dunno. Being in a house where the head girl walks about naked sounds fine to me.

She doesn't seem as fine as Pallet though.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Zhongli and Beidou here?

AND WHY IS BEIDOU PANDORA A GYARU, LUMINE IS AN EXHIBITIONIST!? NICE

why wouldn't you want to be in a noble exhibitionists house? Discia seems like a very fine and welcoming family to me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread