Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
Wow, he is so honest. I thought I was going to die laughing at his comment at the end there.

So isekai-ed people are not that rare in this world and they are used as pawns for strong houses..
I hope the enemy have their own isekai-ed people too just to make it more interesting and balanced in terms of firepower

Dex-chan lover
This story just drags on and on with nothing clever, and almost nothing not clever, though the low comedy is certainly not clever.

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
It's probably moreso outside of his strength Sansui is boring. I feel like Brower fell for him simply because she knew she'd never get to be with anyone else and they'd worked together for years.

Dex-chan lover
don't know why MC is happy that he didn't end up in the Discia house, sure it's run by an innocent kid but at least that's better than the evil incestuous psychopaths that run your own house... still don't understand why he puts up wit them

Aggregator gang
@kypmbangi The leader of the revolution (the one who toppled the empire) is suspiciously sounds like an isekaied .

Group Leader
I don’t understand why having such an interes-, charming girl to be a minus.

Dex-chan lover
Last panel
If Sansui had been... I shudder to think what would've happened had she rubbed off on Rain

Dex-chan lover
sigh disappointed... the last hero not edgy more like calm or mature type

Group Leader
Aww dang. All four of the isekai'd Japanese people are dudes. I guess all the females get isekai'd into otome games instead of fantasy worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread