Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

@happybro True, the reincarnators have the power but so what? They are bound to the fact that they have people they love and they know they can’t protect them at all times. Might as well offer your power in exchange to someone who can protect them even if you aren’t with them. It’s a fair trade.

Dex-chan lover
Bet you didn't think you'd be laughing. Laughing so hard you couldn't breathe. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist
criticism is bad cause its bad, people should consume product and get excited for next product without asking questions or pointing out flaws.

Double-page supporter
@Oeconomist you seem to misunderstand something at a fundamental level, first, off I never said anything to suggest any of what you said. I don't mind people complaining about the manga I read and I have no problem reading bad manga on purpose(heads up, It's not like I think this manga is really good or anything), I said
"man, I love reading comments complaining about the entirety of this manga being meetings and being boring as all hell, and yet they keep reading~"
I wasn't being sarcastic and nor was I saying you can't or shouldn't do that.

it's your opinion and it's your time, do what you want with it.

I genuinely enjoy reading the comments from you, I appreciate hearing others opinions, I may find it a little funny why someone would choose to keep reading something if they weren't getting enjoyment out of it but I'm not going to deprive them of that.

I don't know what's got you jumping at people for their comments but I hope you have a good day.

That was good. Interestingly played out; gotta love how characters in this story are smart enough to learn/know their limits.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what the hell happened.
But, then again, wasn't really too sure on what the hell was going on to begin with.

Those decapitations were brutal, though.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
criticism is bad cause its bad, people should consume product and get excited for next product without asking questions or pointing out flaws.
With this being the 'Net, and with your being a stranger, I have no way of knowing whether you're being ironic, trolling, or sincerely believe what you wrote.

That was FO4 level dialogue right there. Yes, I am king bow. Agree with me. Good. I just want more Rain shenanigans, the rest of this story can burn.

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef
I may find it a little funny why someone would choose to keep reading something if they weren't getting enjoyment out of it
That was implicit in your original comment, and (as a rhetorical matter) best left unstated if you were going to try to maintain a pretense that you weren't delivering a criticism.

And there's really nothing funny about it. As I said, the business of willfully consuming failed entertainment has itself been frequently discussed an analyzed. For some people (though I am not amongst them) it's the dynamic of Mystery Science Theater. For some it's a matter of applied æsthetic theory. For some, it's applied social theory.
I don't know what's got you jumping at people for their comments
To the extent that it could be characterized as jumping, it was really a jumping back. (But I doubt that the word “jump” was well chosen in the first place.

@Oeconomist
It's ironic, quite clearly. It's making fun of your idea of "Don't bother interacting with media that you know is garbage". Fair point, but the whole idea of critiquing something is to point out flaws. Flaws that could be fixed, and in the case of this manga quite easily fixed if more time was given to it.
Basically, you're getting backlash because your idea is way too subjective. Let's put it in an example: "Trump's ability as a President is non-existent, but ah sure it's fine anyway because some people will benefit from it". See, that's a terrible idea. If your argument was stronger, a bit more objective and logical it would be fine. But.....it isn't and so here you are being made fun of.

EDIT: Apologies, I should refer to which comment I'm referring to :
"criticism is bad cause its bad, people should consume product and get excited for next product without asking questions or pointing out flaws."
"With this being the 'Net, and with your being a stranger, I have no way of knowing whether you're being ironic, trolling, or sincerely believe what you wrote."

this one is sad ironic story.
killing some kingdom royalty family until the last one yet surrender to another kingdom royalty.
in the end, he is not a villain. just a garbage character. to fill "backstory" Rain

Dex-chan lover
@SomeGuy0110
It's ironic, quite clearly.
I don't believe that you recognize what is and is not clear. See my response to the next quotation.
It's making fun of your idea of "Don't bother interacting with media that you know is garbage".
Since that's clearly not my idea, you're off to a very bad start. You'd better go back and read my first comment to this chapter; you might also dig-up my comments to previous chapters. (You will not be able to read a very blunt comment I made about the mangaka and the philosophy of following orders; that got censored after a complaint.)
the whole idea of critiquing something is to point out flaws
That's at least one of the ideas of criticism, though you'll find critical commentary that is competent and contains nothing but praise.
your idea is way too subjective.
You don't know what my idea is, though you might if you actually read things in order and didn't make weird inferential leaps.
Let's put it in an example: "Trump's ability as a President is non-existent, but ah sure it's fine anyway because some people will benefit from it".
That's not an example; it's an attempt at an analogy. And it's a crappy one.
If your argument was stronger, a bit more objective and logical it would be fine.
In what I've written, I've been quite objective.
But.....it isn't and so here you are being made fun of.
If @boag was being ironic, then he or she was making fun of those to whom I was responding.
Apologies, I should refer to which comment I'm referring to
Those omissions weren't something for which to apologize. You can apologize for other things.

@Oeconomist
Then I apologise for my weak argument my friend. It seems I've hit a nasty cord. I'll read the rest of your comments later and we can come back to it once I have. Or not, we'll see when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist
This should anwser your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecgdwhc8gkw

That's not an example; it's an attempt at an analogy. And it's a crappy one.
you have no idea how much I am agreeing with you right now,

@ASmileToProtect
FO4?
This is clearly Mass Effect Androma dialog

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist
Kudos then, its a welcome sight to see more people that actually approach commentary with a critical eye of the media that is being discussed.

Dex-chan lover
well, that was certainly a way to handle it... I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread