Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIS EXCELLENT GOVERNING SKILL ANYWHERE IN THIS MANGA!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

A10.png

MD@Home
Hmm, it's kind of weird how fast this was resolved, but I guess they just didn't want to delve too deep into politics and such, to which I think this would've been the best outcome to come from that after publishing the last few chapters already. But from here on it's an open book, there's no telling what's going to happen next or what the author plans to do after this chapter... feels like they rushed it a bit too much

Dex-chan lover
F for the fatty.
He kindly provided so much content, all while 80% of the characters were just doing tiresome commentary.
This manga needs more people like him.

Dex-chan lover
Mfw people said that king reincarnator should try to attack with all his relics when there's literally Sansui and 3 others trump cards there lmao.

Like some of y'all don't even understand the motive of him declaring war.

He's not a freaking barbarian that wants bloodshed. He wants to protect his people, meanwhile food shortage is happening so he thinks he can try to attack and pillage another kingdom.

What's even the point of suiciding there alone without a clear goal

Fed-Kun's army
King: Ik assassins are attacking
King: pepega I’m so smart. Have them attack everybody.

I can’t read this series anymore w/ this empire arc anymore

The King reincarnator isn't concerned with "winning" or "losing", especially in regards to this kingdom. In fact, he probably has zero intent of actually ruling his own kingdom/empire. His sole intent is to eliminate the threats to his people and secure food for his starving people. That was the original reason he sent his troops to invade: to hunt down the escaped nobles and secure food (via pillaging).

Here, the other king has offered him a "better" solution that doesn't involve an ugly war and loss of life. By surrendering and submitting to this king as a vassal state, the (former) Domino Empire will have access to food and aid provided by the kingdom, and the escaped nobles will be handed over. The last descendant of the imperial family will remain under the protection of Kingdom high nobles and the Babyfaced Sword Saint (and the other heroes), thus keeping her out of the hands of any other rebels. There, said descendant will be raised properly with the compassion and diligence of Kingdom nobles instead of Domino nobles.

Rain is currently NOT a threat to his people. However, she COULD be IF she falls into the wrong hands. Thankfully, she is in very good hands, and it is VERY unlikely that rebels would get their hands on her (courtesy of her peerless papa).

Thus, there is literally no reason for the King reincarnator to actually fight the other reincarnator heroes or attack Rain.

I quit read at ch 12 and now I just read people’s comments on how bad it is...... It’s like a turd that’s been puked up by a rat and then a cockroach ate that poop and crapped it out!

Banned
... Wait... wait... hold on...

The guy with the Pandora armour and the Rebel Leader with 4 other artifacts are.... different characters?
When the Rebel leader was first shown, I thought it was a big reveal that the head of the diamond-whatever family had personally taken over another country... but .... they're both... standing in the same place and there are two of him.

Is the artist that terrible at drawing characters that they can't help but draw the two of them exactly the same?

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto The hair is certainly similar, but the faces they make never were. Pandora armor dude has that resting bitch face sort of thing going on, for instance. Also wearing earrings, and while the hair was similar it's not the same. Personalities were at least as different as "before" and "after" Aizen, so was that what you thought might be going on with this?

Dex-chan lover
so he could have avoided the massacre by simply handing over the weapons instead refused and now he's out for vengeance against MC's adopted kid... what a shitty character

Banned
@Glomoro : I assumed he always look disinterested because he was "wearing the mask", so to speak. Putting on a guise. And the personality difference wasn't huge. They're both ruthless arseholes by the looks of things. Ruthless arseholes with the same face, same hair, same height... etc.

Double-page supporter
I've been bamboozled by these characters. Well played. Except for the pig. He's finally caught in a trap he thought he made.

Users who are viewing this thread