Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
It's the celestial ark containing Yami (no, not Black Clover). Okami prequel confirmed

Fed-Kun's army
@ADK LOL. It would be about time. Been up there too damn long before a reappearance.

Translations are horrible AF. Atleast it's updating tho, and lately the number of updates has dramatically decreased. Sad times.

Group Leader
Little did Noah know that his ark needed to be sturdy against a flood of fire as well.

Dex-chan lover
@insert_name i hope covid didn't get them. I had it and it was 40+ days of hell. I was basically better by day 38 but my lungs still had fluid in them, bad cough and hot flashes/cold sweats.

@Hakurei06 who does the ark follow or belong to?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@xmyst what about ice? Really large spiky ones. Won't they travel far enough to spike some poor astronaut?

Fk thats like superman randomly playing baseball with his superpals and then accidentally hits an airplane. Thats really unlucky.

For the people who are confused:
As mentioned by another commenter (Hakurei06), the ship is (presumably) "Noah" the Skyship Divine Treasure.
In the novel, the divine treasures comment that a fireball of that size and strength could probably shoot down Noah if she were flying directly above them.

*Cue a flaming ship falling from the sky*

Dex-chan lover
*tries to have a triumphant display
*Hits random flying boat
“AND THIS IS WHY WIZARDS CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS”

Dex-chan lover
Reminds of when I was playing fetch with my pup.
I threw a rubber ball and he came back with a friggen tree branch...not a stick or twig, but a damn full on branch.

Group Leader
what the fuck is happening with that boat, does it have too much captain onboard?

Users who are viewing this thread