Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Uhm... maybe I remember it wrong, but wasnt the king on a power struggle with the dukes?
So is the purpose of the whole arc simply so that the royal family would have more land thus more power compared to the dukes? But the dukes did everything tho, they get nothing more than gratitude from the kind? I dont get it...

@JavelinJoe
This is more because it is a sort of a commercial for the LN or WN, they cut things and change things specifically so that people who like the story go and buy the source material (the LN or the WN)
Same goes with anime, most anime cut a LOT of content of the manga specifically because it's a commercial for the manga (also the toys but that's something else), hell I'm a spider cut half the content of the LN specifically because of this (though to be honest what they cut was so boring I don't really care) and if you read reincarnated as a slime both the manga and the Anime contain remix versions of the original WN or LN So if you want the real story they tell you to go read the WN or buy the LN.

hell some mangas even announce the LN release dates so yeah they are commercials, very long commercials but commercials nonetheless.

This is w hat happens when you launch something that high up without coordinating with air traffic control.

Dex-chan lover
well, with how easy going the whole series is, i can see the need to make the next arc happen instantly. hope he didn't crash down some gods vessel there.

Double-page supporter
Well, if he had not shot down something then I bet the theme would have been about the fireball coming back down right onto the city if now stopped.
It was doomed to be either "shoot something down" or "Won't the fireball fall down again?" because he shot it straight up.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's different. I mean, sure, almost the whole of the episode was yet another committee meeting. But most episodes are either just that or just the Sage effortlessly defeating some enemy or just both. This time, we get a boat falling from the sky, apparently as a result of some perfect co-incidence of a poorly motivated act of magic and the movement of the aforementioned boat through the sky.

Dex-chan lover
The only option I took into consideration was the fireball falling back onto the town. The flying ship certainly was unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
Take heed plebs. This is why you do not fire projectiles into the air. You may either hit something or your projectile will come back down and hit something.

Users who are viewing this thread