Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

This make me remember a hilarious 3gp clip I once saw about people shooting guns in the air in celebration of a marriage and killed several vultures out of a flock that just happened to fly by.

Double-page supporter
Poor Airship people. They were just minding their own business and sailing through the sky when all of a sudden a giant fireball hit them!

@Kalamel https://www.thefreedictionary.com/many%20a

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?! NO! It's a PLOT HOOK!!!!???

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax hope you get better soon
As for Noah as far i remember no one own it in current time, also as far i remember that domino dude(i seriously forgot his name) only start fearing sansui after sansui destroying flying debris from Noah and hold it in air not from information his divine treasure told him

Dex-chan lover
And that is why we have airspace and regulations about them.
Yeah, pretty much. This is as much the people flying that thing around's fault as anyone else's, but they probably won't see it that way 'cause "the skies belong to them" or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakurei06
This is what gets me. If what you are saying is true, then that means this was intentionally cut just so they could end on a slightly bigger cliffhanger. Is there no product loyalty in Japan? Where if something doesn't have a cliffhanger to "keep you interested", everyone abandons the work? Does no one keep reading, just because they like the story, or that they have invested time reading 37 chapters already and it isn't completely a piece of shit yet? I swear, manga chapters use cliffhangers so often that I have seen works where every single chapter, from beginning to end (and even the ending), has ended on one. This had no need for a cliffhanger whatsoever. In fact, I would bet that because of how they did it this chapter, it could push more readers away for being too ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread