Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

She wasn't humbled at all despite her and her servants (?) all getting wiped. Should be a forgettable character but I suspect the mangaka is going to do something with her.

"I have to grow stronger in order to surpass Sansui!!"

Hahahahahahahahahaha nooo.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@Koras
Feels like it's going to do something like One Punch Man -- introduce characters which are strong and competent on their own right, they influence the world and hold their place without fail.
It's just that, they'll never hold a candle to the MC, and can be blown away ezpz.

Fed-Kun's army
@Frosty_Josh

The "hero" used his beast morphing ability for extra strength... and it seems even that isn't good enough to absorb the force of the girl's punch. Guess she's stronger than most expected, but then again, Sansui kicks everyone's ass effortlessly to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. She's a battle freak, and instantly pushed the hero to beastform.

For Sansui, "Please, be courteous to my friends. They don't want trouble."

I really hope that girl gets killed with her next challenge, as she is just rude and annoying, and obviously will keep doing it over and over again until she is put down once and for all.

@Glomoro what about just "beyblaid"? It doesn't need the "m" necessarily, at least in type, to merge the words and effect the pun.

Users who are viewing this thread