Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

@icekatze you assume that, even though people fail, they would know WHY they failed... or be interested to learn WHY.

I don't disagree with you, but I think learning from failure is great, but only from an outside perspective (where you see other people fail and try to understand why they failed, or review your own mistakes to try to improve).

kinda reminds me of that scene between Rocket and Thor in Avengers

[Rocket/Saiga] "Yeah but this is Thanos/Sansui we're talkin' 'bout here, the toughest there is."
[Thor/Ran] "Yeah but he's never fought me."
[Rocket/Saiga] "Yes, yes he has...."
[Thor/Ran] "But he's never fought me twice."
[Rocket/Saiga] "Yes, yes he has...."

lol.....

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. What does it mean to learn? I don't think I've never learned anything before.

Dex-chan lover
To the extent that any story-telling is accomplished in this chapter, it would have been sufficiently accomplished by the final four panels. Everything else in this chapter is just padding.

Just curious, what happen with romance with Sansui and Brauer? Is it end after Sansui age revealed? I kinda forget lol

Dex-chan lover
@Algoz
I don't assume that, rather I know that it is often not the case that people know why they failed, and I know some of the cognitive science that explains how bad habits get formed.

Learning from failure is certainly important, and like I said, it's a critical part of the scientific method. And the ability to correct mistakes is extremely important, and shouldn't be taken for granted. But it is slow and costly, and maybe is better as a last resort. (One should not try to learn to fly an airplane through trial and error.)

It took 80s years from the creation of the Leyden Jar to invent electromagnets, but now an elementary student can learn about electromagnetism and create an electromagnet out of a lemon in the course of an afternoon.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm...

I really hope he finds an out for her, or a way to give her an escape, because from what it looks like, her fate is going to end up in servitude or forced marriage just so the kingdom can get their hands on the rare magic.

And if that doesn't sound villainous or wrong, I don't know what the author is thinking. I kinda hope that giving up his sword is a way for him to effectively throw the match and get them their freedom.

Dex-chan lover
Is he actually getting mad?
Because I've been really curious what would happen if he actually got mad and quit holding back.

Does the manga skips a lot of things from the novel? Or does the novel pull people, academies and setting out of nowhere too?

Dex-chan lover
d83.png

I thought she learnt her lesson back then. Just kill her already, really pissed me off.

Anyone feel like this chapter was not needed? It shows us the ML is a responsible person, but don’t we already know that? Are they introducing the old lady? I just felt like this was filler and I just hope someone can tell me otherwise.

@Wildstag why would he, she's basically a criminal who's been beating up people left and right (maybe killing some, who knows), that's her only goal. Maybe he'll manage to beat some sense into her.

He not kill her.. But he make it regret what she did because it hurt a lot of people..

Atk her continuous without killing her or make her can't withdraw that nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread