Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

@huyhuy14

Both him and his master are short dudes. Plus he's a Japanese dude in a pretty western style setting. He's short by default even if he was average Japanese height.

@ASmileToProtect

The entire point of the fight is for him to humble her by showing the sheer difference in power. If he struggled it completely ruin the story they have built this arc

haha holy shit I forgot her name was Brauer, but just that droplet of interaction is enough to keep reading

Group Leader
@RadioForrest
Her name, from what I've found on this page https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/...sting-master-swordsman-light-novel/characters actually lists her name as "Blois", and I'm just using the last group's name. I've never liked reading different names/terminologies from group to group when I'm a reader, so I'm trying to keep it consistent for the people that just started reading and moved past A Mob of Deer's translations into mine. Could I have translated it as Blois to make it more accurate? Sure, but I don't think being more accurate would be more appropriate here.

I also forget their names every single chapter, it's ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust I'm glad you have stuck to Brauer instead of going for Blois, both aren't good names but Blois is awful. Saying Blois out loud either turns in to "Bois", "Ploys" or "Blwa", like the french town.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust

Thank you for your translation though. It is decent enough to enjoy as a slowww pace SoL. I guess largely thank to your adaptation, I can get connotations of spacing in their speak. It's news for me that it's used in excess in raw.

Can't really blame your dropping if they managed to make the next chapter boring. So far this is most hype they ever build up (did they?) so far. Without Brauer I might drop it in the last arc. Now I'm only waiting for their conclusion.

She going to get b*tch slap
images

Dex-chan lover
With this chapter, we are caught up with the current available Raws.

@Oscyle facts, and it was such a random idea as well. It seemed like sansui said yes on a whim like, "yea, sure why not." There was absolutely no development (Or at least I can recall) in their relationship whatsoever.

well... Brauer gets some token screen time.

Of course its never anything of substance.

*sigh*

Here I was thinking - "OH YAY!!! Finally a series where the MC picks the tomboy best girl! Their always the coolest!!"

Then I get 30+ chapters where... Shes basically a 4th tier side character now and we are lucky if Sansui says 3 sentences to her every other chapter.

Aggregator gang
Brauer is the fiancee yet she has so little screen time with Mc. Forget about some alone time she gets so little screen time in general!

@Spoonikle Exactly. I thought even before they decided to get married “Brauer best girl”. Then she decided to marry with Mc i was also happy about that. Then author made her side character. Well even less than a side character

i am so confused why i am reading this. firstly, the MC is OP but he does nothing. to put it simply, he is a puppet. secondly, all this manga has been about is how nobles of MCs country are power hungry freaks who eat up the weak people by beating them using MC or the other OP guys. lastly, why is he called a sage? how can a sage have 0 brains and let nobles put a hand up his ass? he is OP, he does not need anyone's help in order to raise Rain.

Users who are viewing this thread