Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Group Leader
@xSauriaNx
Hahaha, I think that last spoiler actually destroyed my drive to continue this series.

We'll see when it comes down to it, but uhh, yeah, it's starting to look like Saiga is the self-insert for the author and uses Sansui as a convenient placeholder MC so that nobody notices.

Dex-chan lover
Last page first panel made me think about the story of Monkey King and Buddha - where Monkey visits the four pillars of the earth and even pisses on one of them - only to later realize he has been inside Buddha's palm the entire time, and Buddha is just so many times bigger/greater than him. (It's a fairly old story, so I'm not wasting your time with a spoiler tag ;)

@PureDisgust As someone who reads the LN translations (which isn't too far ahead of the manga?) I don't think the author really has a "self-insert" in this story. At least going by the author's afterwords anyways. Saiga having a harem and getting the girls is just incidental, and playing into the "isekai harem protagonist" gag that he fills.

If there's a self-insert tho, it's Talhan, lmao.

@PureDisgust
well to be honest for ran sansui is more of an animal tamer while she is animal thats being tamed
and as i have been told the first steps in taming a wild animal always include breaking its spirit
so expecting any kind of love between them is near impossible
i personaly believe that the author is actualy a traditional isekai harem writer/reader and uses saiga as a convenient means to dispose off unnecessary love interests for sansui
old habits die hard so down the line the author will introduce many charackters that in a normal isekai would have ended up in the mc's harem and the support isekai charackters like saiga, shun etc prevent a harem from forming
as long as sansui gets brauer im satisfied
but that is just my personal opinionated guess or if your generous you can call it an opinion or forecast

Aggregator gang
@xSauriaNx I kinda wish Dewey would also marry Mc alowng with Brauer instead of marrying Sunae's brother.I mean Saiga has a harem why not for the Mc? Does that happen or does she marry Toon?

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 not happening. Douve/Dewey's pride/standards are too high to step down low enough for Sansui's sake.

If anything, Sansui's earning more and more people that hates him due to how he is. 8 of 8 regalias in fact, are not favoring Sansui too which are filled with nothing but girls.

Brauer's the only girl brave enough to want to marry Sansui. He appreciates this and reciprocates he love by marrying her. It should take 70-80 years before Sansui has any clear, unbinded reason to go back to the forest.

@AcuteTriangle The Light Novel is licensed by J-Novel Club. So far 4 books are translated, and if you have a JNC subscription you can read the in-progress translation for Book 5 with weekly updates.
The manga is about part-way through Book 4.

https://j-novel.club/s/the-world-s-least-interesting-master-swordsman/

But if you're too poor and wanna head for the high-seas, there's a torrent out there that updates with basically all the ebooks for Officially Translated Light Novels. Just gotta filter out what you want from it.

@TUSF can you give me the website name (bcs i dont know the name of it) so i can read the LN version?
Not the J Novel Club because im too broke and too expensive for my currency and if you know it too, from which chapter i can read it after chapter 47(the manga)?
Thanks ❤️

Page 14: you know that heat action from Yakuza 5? The one where Kiryu smashes the guy's head on the ground and then drags it around? That would've been so satisfying.

Can someone explain sansui's lesson to ran? I didn't understand it other than patience. But it sounded like he was saying "trying to read the opponents movements is foolishness". Someone please enlighten me.

Dex-chan lover
But is that comparison necessary? What he did was efficient. Not plain violence as that doesn't always work. What the MC did brings down any resistance she had and makes her completely understand her place and submit. Beautiful
If this was any other mangaka they'd have made the beat down way worse on her. Like they'd do a Subaru and Julius kind of beating.

Users who are viewing this thread