Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

@kaezeribato She caused more collateral damage overall (relentlessly beating the other ppl that were supposed to fight Sansui, plus she traveled with a crew that would beat ppl up with her) and she and her group are masterless, so she could go around the country and just be picking fights all over and causing property damage. While the guy with the harem didn't really viciously attack other people out of the blue that we know of, and is under the control of a noble family in their country already.

Aggregator gang
This is reality if your train one martial art for a long time you slowly get an understanding that far better than doing a hundred different ones

Dex-chan lover
It looks like everyone in that arena got the message not to get on Sansui's bad side, except his master. She's as haughty as ever. I do hope there comes a time where she finally gets the message and pees herself hard.

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona Well... that's much more realistic than what happened here... Not that realistic is interesting tho

Does the master ever improve in the novel versions ? She pisses me off everytime. She was fine at the beginning but shes literally the only character that did not see any progression whatsoever

oh wow, a lesson, nice, but dear mc, you're still someone's lackey tho

T51

Dex-chan lover
Stopping her when shes trying to get up feels like someshit my siblings did to me in the past, it was fun.

@dend08 Well not exactly a 'lackey' it was mentioned the the prev. chapters why he is being a 'lackey' but y'know, whatever floats ur boat fam.

Dex-chan lover
It's good that she decided not to hang onto her pride and stubbornly keep throwing punches at him. I expect her to become his student as well and grow up a bit in the process.

Dex-chan lover
@ocdmn : "He also said to trust your training. how long he's been training again? and the result is showing now. so to git gud they need to train hard and be patient with it."
That's why it's a bad lesson. Sansui trained for hundreds of years. (I think, 200 ?)
Unless you're an immortal, you just not possible to follow the advice he gives to you.

At best a swordsman would be able to train for 30 years before his body begins to wither and makes the training irrelevant.
In the span of 30 years, sole training isn't the best. Real combat situations are important too. There are more risks and it's kind of a gamble, but it gives more experiences too.

Users who are viewing this thread