Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

I wonder, she's gonna be masochist or not
XD
the-beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves.jpg

To be honest, I kinda wanted to see more of a beatdown on her before she surrendered...

Aggregator gang
And so the nation obtained another human weapon for them to control as they wish.

As opposed to the isekai norm where she would want to be tutored by him and serve as his apprentice.

It’s kind of a depressing world they live in, just lots of human weapon slaves.

@jctsoi

Outrageous.

That was... Too quick, shouldn't she have something like... Seeing many hurtful things before she surrendered?

hundred of years experience is no small amount indeed

he even made the spectator realize just how strong he is

@Add1152000

None of the heroes can actually be controlled if they wanted to. Sansui can leave at any moment since no one can touch him, the guy with Pandora has her loyalty so if he goes, she goes, the harem guy is basically set to be the next duke once he marries and becomes of the the 5 leading nobles, and the magic dude allows himself to be restrained magically because otherwise he could kill people by accident with his magic.

This girl is the only one you can make a case for and even then we don't even k ow what coming under the "control" of the Royal family even entails. It could be something as simple as promising her training under Sansui in exchange for 10 years working as a Royal Guard with all the regular benefits.

Dex-chan lover
So, basically Ultra Instinct, huh?
I mean, he isn't exactly thinking when either attacking or defending.

We need to remember, Sansui is basically the max level character with maxed out gear and everything who has been playing for years, while berserker girl has been playing for like a week and got uppity because she can now beat low level enemies easily. kek

Users who are viewing this thread