Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

I kind of want it to continue at least until MC marries the blond girl i dont care enough to know her name.

I just gave up on this completely. It feels like a 13yo wrote this or something...
The writing is just horrendously bad at times. And I can accept pretty much anything but that 500 years part is just stupid. again feels like a kid wrote the story.
Pairings are mismatched completely and I could go on and on and on. I'm dropping this with no regret at all.

I like this so far I just hope there won't be any harem I can let it go for the side characters BUT mc is the only light of hope in this genre so here's to hoping he doesn't get a harem🙏

After reading this my iq has dropped to the point where I may be able to declare myself mentally challenged!

The main issue this novel has is that everyone is simply too kind, righteous, or at least honourable for us to believe even remotely. All 4 noble houses are good or decent, the royal family is honourable, the isekai-ed fellows are all good if quirky, the villains are severly overwhelmed and useless,etc. In the end, never mind that it has no suspense, it is simply too idealistic and naive.

Art is good, trans is good after first chap, plot becomes scattered by the 3rd volume(?), ehh 6 or 7/10

Dex-chan lover
We are 4 chapters behind the raws, sadly the transaltor put the work on hold for corona, don't ask me why, maybe monetary problems and they had to get a new job.
Gotta wait.

Sad the translator decided to drop this manga i don't know why it's pretty good manga and i like slow life than a harem protagonist. If you want to know why decided to drop this check on their website.

Group Leader
I'm in the process of translating this one right now, but the raws I'm getting from the site that the previous translators are way lower res (by a significant margin)
If anyone can get me high res shit for this, that'd be appreciated. I'll probably have a chapter out within 10 days, you can hold me to that.

Forgot the add that I'll pick this up until either the original group wants to again, or if another group wants to do it. While I do enjoy this manga, it's second priority to the other projects I've picked up.

Kay so 10 days turned into 6 hours, whoddathunkit

This series honestly sucks. The MC is the most boring person of all time, the other cheat people are 100 times more interesting and are surrounded by characters that actually have a personality. The only person that is noteworthy that is close to MC is the Dewey head girl, (can't be bothered to check her name) but she is so fucking irritating, that it pisses me off. This is not worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
This series is pretty weird. I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's definitely odd. The main character is insanely strong, able to clean the floor with anybody in a split second. And yet, he's not particularly important in the grand scheme of things, for now.

I like it, personally.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting too boring. Initially it was interesting but right now it seems like nothing interesting is happening. Dropped.

For everyone who said the mc is boring. It's already stated at the title, so get used to it!

Users who are viewing this thread