Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

@OuterRem: And we just scanlate it because it's super easy compared to most other manga we've looked at and somehow gets over 50k views a chapter, so clearly there's some kind of audience 😀

I didn’t know reading a manga could cause me to have a fucking seizure from the pure agony of reading it.

This surprisingly got dark moved away from its fluff comedy really have no idea where the story is taking us at this point

The author has no idea where hes going with this for sure. At this point its just random stuff with random people.

I dropped it with a 4 star rating since he legit just decided to go along with the flow and marry that girl despite not being interested in her. I hate when mcs halfassed do stuff like this and never tell the love interest that he is just not interested in her.

Pfff... The world is full of masoch... I mean beautiful things. Although a sadist, I'm much more into tormenting females than males. Guess it's not for me... Bye Bye 😇

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. The manga isn't exactly good in terms of plot, but 6.49 is a bit low considering skeleton soldier couldn't protect the dungeon has a 7.67 rating. Personally I'd give it a 7.

This manga's not exactly good enough to have strong feelings about. It's got a weak plot, weak progression, almost no purpose as a story, but it's kind of funny (well to me) and the setting is kind of original (the MC isn't the cringy edgelord or super-powered beta that make up most isekai) So I mostly see this as a comedic slice of life.

The only good part is the first chapter with truck-kun's presence. The protagonist trained in seclusion with an empty husk of a master and become an overpowered empty husk himself. There's nothing left resembling a man anymore. He's so "enlightened" now that he'd probably even cut his p*nis off as long as it's his "mistress's order" (not like he needed it that much anymore 😆). His (selfish-entitled-spoiled) mistress insulted him left and right. She, her father and brother tried to kill him multiple times and he'd be dead meat if not for his op power and immortality...but of course they're still "nice people" and their mansion was supposed to be a good place for his adoptive daughter upbringing...he said so himself after all so it must be true right?🤣 His daughter surely won't grew up selfish-entitled-spoiled just as the mistress whom she spent so much time with. Right?...😂. I gave this a 4/10. Its bad.

this shit has derailed into fucking obscurity, it's not even following the main plot now
the author doesn't know where and how to go with the main storyline

>first half 10/10

>everything else 1/10

Pros:

-It has a promising start

Cons:

-Boring artwork
-Story becomes less interesting as it progresses
-As the title implied, the MC is boring af (his OP strength is wasted just to satisfy a worthless noble brat)

3/10 Very bad I will not read it again

It's not the story is bad it just is pretty bland after the start. There is way too much filler that does not progress the story or show any character development.

Might be enjoyable to some but not for me 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread