Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Please post a corrected version as soon as your friend edited it. Right now it is an unedited machine translation and I can´t understand half of the dialogue.

wow, talk about a toxic community, at least the the guy tried to translate it you buffons, be grateful !

Contributor
I think you meant "buffoons", but besides that it's basically readership entitlement. I feel like it's gotten worse as of lately. Or perhaps it was always there, and I just never noticed it until now.

??Reading this story, pretty sure that the fault is from MC. MC just walk with his head looking to the phone without see the crossroad. Common mistake that always lead to death in the real world. So, weird the the god(if it true is god) blowing to the candle. I pretty sure it MC fault. Well that is my opinion, and I will drop this manga for the weird way of fault. I mean seriusly, MC died at the cross road without looking the his on left or right. It like he deserve it.??

@DhruboZ thanks for translating this series but do check your grammar and ask someone to proofread it for you if you can. Not whining or anything but I got a headache while reading chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
ok ill give you my humble opinion. you doing great in translating and all but you seriously need a proofreader, because goddamn that was a pain to read, so much grammatical errors, nevertheless good job

Double-page supporter
Couldn't get through the English I'm afraid. You honestly need either another translator or an editor to rework your translation into normal English.

I'm aware English isn't the translator's first language but a mediocre translaton at this level isn't fair on the translator, who will now always be judged by this, the readers to which the story is barely readable or the manga itself to which the translation may have contributed towards low ratings.

Times like these make me glad to speak spanish too, the english made me feel "meh.." but with a decent translation I found it interesting

Fed-Kun's army
@ali3rd sometimes i miss batoto just for the fact that they didn't let releases like this stay up... not to say the person shouldn't continue but as long as this is posted a better translator will not pick it up and no one will read it

Users who are viewing this thread