Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Dex-chan lover
@nirleka I'm just surprised your understanding skills are at a level where you can make high level reviews by just glancing at a few pictures without knowing what is written. I guess I'm not talented enough

I know it's isekai but jesus it's like the author had a checklist and ticked everything off as fast as possible

Woah... did the translation group use MTL.....

As of Chapter 2, the English used is so much better.

ETA. What the heck... everything is too damn convenient. Left the forest, immediately gets a job. WTH!

Aw.. its sad only a few chapters are translated it's kind of neat despite being fairly cliche. :c

Dex-chan lover
geh, sucks to have the docile type mc but his long earned title of sage justifies that kind of temperament I suppose. Hopefully we see some fun outbursts.

Nice story. Enjoying how much he's enjoying the situation as well. The Mob of Deer guys are doing a wonderful job. Need more.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that someone takes up the mangas that are starting to get dusty. Keep at it.

Pretty good, well, so far. At least it isn't another one of those overpowered protagonist with a harem composed mostly of beast girls, slaves, and a loli.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the MC is a 500+ year old guy with almost god like abilities. Though the manga starts of REAL slow unlike alot of other isekai mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... can someone clarify whether this is a coordinated group effort or TL war?

After reading the translations of A Mob of Deer and heiz.... To me it looks like chapter 6 by yet another group seems lacking and not very consistent...

Users who are viewing this thread