Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

why would you translate the name of the child? Not hating or sth, just asking

Group Leader
@devour Her name is written in katakana, so it's not a Japanese name, it's a Western name that was then encoded in Japanese syllables. Unless it's an already known and commonly used transformation back to a Western name or word, there isn't any "right" answer, and it's up to the translator to try to figure out what the author had in mind, or what works best when converted back into a western name.

This is why you commonly see such a wide variance in western-style name between different translations of any given work.

@Guspaz
Thank you for your detailed response, it totally makes sense from that point of view
The japanese always had a thing for western names, like we are obsessed with chinese/japanese tattoos :p

Bruh this manga have underrated score, this manga should get 7.5 or even 8...
the plot kinda cliche, but the story line are excellent i hope they translated all chapter

Why would the author include a character just like a new MC,
please tell me this won't be one of the ones that switches the MC or love interests target...

Dex-chan lover
>body that cant grow old
>superior body movement
>superior sword skill
>able to control "energy"

literally a jedi lol

Double-page supporter
I feel so bad for the other noble girl since she seems very good girl

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is probably the most boring shit I've ever read in this site. Zero creativity, no plot, generic isekai intro, all the characters are bland and boring not just the MC.

Who the fuck green lights this shit and why do people waste their time translating it

His training was normal, his moves are boring… even though he’s the strongest person in the world, everything else about him is just plain. The curtain opens on the sword saint who fights with just a normal wooden sword.

Only asia can think that a plot about a "plain" person would be intresting or exiting to read or watch, all these "plain" anime and manga needs to stop...

man this manga is refreshing if seen to meny isekai manga but this one is good i cant what for the rest to be translated chapter 13 look intresting cant read it but by looking ant the caricters i can tell a little bit keep going you lot are doing good the story is good im lerning from this

Aggregator gang
"A story is never(?) shit, It's just not your cup of tea" -can't remember who said this
"one man's trash is another man's treasure" -also can't remember the original

Aggregator gang
This manga is weird in a way that it has abrupt and awkward ends to a chapter. It always leaves the feeling that there should've been more pages and somehow you just missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread