Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Ugh trying to read this is very hard the translations aren't that great. You should have your PRs go over them again cause most of the dialogue in ch.2 is just abrupt sentences that make no sense at all and feel like they're missing half their words. That's as far as I could get before my eyes and head started to hurt from deciphering this mess.

Never mind I continued and found the better translations so ignore me.

This seems decent but the "mistress" just really seems like a stuck up bitch and since Rain is being raised just like a noble I would assume she'll also be decently spoiled.

Group Leader
@Demi We did the original chapters, so if you were confused by the machine translated versions of the early chapters, feel free to go back and read through our version of it. We'll be making some translation corrections in chapters 1-8 based on developments in chapter 9 over the next few days, however.

@Shinobu. hey dude if you hate Slice of life that much try Action genre... you should know the different before commenting fucking lowbrain weab, the main plot are he want to become the strongest but after he gain power the main plot of this manga are "Raising A child"

@Nobby, lemme ask you why Saitama become so Popular ?, he so plain bald dude ... and he killed his enemy with just 1 punch .... so what ?

Fed-Kun's army
haha i can't wait for the next battle with the the harem dude...
want see him to get rekt

Dex-chan lover
Eh, this is a pretty predictable isekai, which I am fine with. I am only bitter about how little stage-time the daughter receives, and how underwhelming her presence is. I wanted her to learn some form of martial art, as if to imitate her "father", in one way or another. If you're just going to spawn a character, just to use it as a plot-hook, it's better off not to have it to begin with.

Rtd

This is straight trash. There's literally nothing redeeming or original about this work.

Group Leader
We've finished our update of all the prior chapters to reflect the new character names, changes to magic terminology caused by chapter 9, and any other typesetting and script errors we found. We've updated 47 pages across 8 chapters. Enjoy!

I don't know if I want him to steal that other guys full harem or not. On the one side it'd be hilarious, on the other it would be a little too harem-y and expected. Only if the other guy turns evil trying to beat MC. Also I don't like that his "daughter" is basically a prop, not an actual character, why have him "raise" her if it never actually shows it. Is she just gonna turn into another harem member in 18 years?

Dex-chan lover
@Ankara This ain't slice of life kid. Try actually reading good manga instead of throwing around buzzwords like a manchild.

I mean, if you take this seriously, it will pretty much take any enjoyment out of this, since this really can't be taken seriously. That said, the ojou-sama is a massive sadistic dike that enjoys being as bitchy as possible. That is her entire character. Her first guardian, the other female is annoying because she just does whatever she's told, right or wrong. But, she's not horrible, just does whatever she is told and has an elitist mindset. The mc is... Extremely bland. Like, Satou from Death March has more personality and he basically has one emotion, being calm. At least he was fun to read (screw the anime & manga) about. Last but not least, the icing on the cake- the daughter. So far, she is extremely pointless; to the point it wouldn't matter if she existed or not. Which, un-ironically, should be the biggest driving force for the story, considering he left the solitude of his paradise to "raise" her. Ya, seen a lot of that alright??.

On the other hand, the hero and his "harem" funnily enough, was just cringe. It's basically the worst type of harem these type of stories tend to have; which is basically "just because". As for the story, it's so fast-paced and generic it actually makes it a chore to read.

Now, if you can ignore all that and don't mind chilling for a few minutes to read a chapter, it's meh.

Users who are viewing this thread