Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 23.1 - The karaoke battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the girls are thinking that humiliating the guy for momentous pleasure will somehow help them in love...

Rather, they don't care about what he thinks at all.

Sure they have shown to not like to lose, so there is the competition mindset in all 4 of them, but the public humiliation sure is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because her way of 'liking' Kotaro (as well as the other girls) is twisted, perverted, and could very easily be taken as bullying/harassment that could mentally scar any normal kid for life.
Yep, bullying does that to a person, I mean they did him horrendously as kids, and now we see it again in this chapter, on some Impractical Jokers type shit

Like the whole reason for him being competitive af with them is the direct result of all that bullying, they did this to themselves

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I pray for the failure of all of them, and for the dude to just literally marry a random ass decent chick introduced in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this chapter would rub some people the wrong way from the moment I read it in JP. Even though it's been established early on that these girls lack common sense, especially the ones in this chapter who were known to be quite sadistic.

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping the mangaka goes even harder with the punishments. It would add more fun to the manga, and if they're willing to tackle public humiliation, the sky's the limit.

Now, the real question is, will the punishment be in the same ballpark as what he had to suffer?
Because if not, then the mangaka is a huge coward.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly the ML we ALL once thought was a super chad and rizz-master has turned out to really be a mentally challenged masochist who as much as he complains seems to be SUPER INTO being made a bitch. His outside voice is saying no but his body, his body is saying yes, LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread