Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 24 - The battle for his sweatshirt has begun.

Dex-chan lover
As has been said, it's most likely that mom knows full well their "hidden" motivations. It's cliche, but honestly, fits the theme and tone far better than her turning into Mari Nagare. Comedy and perhaps light chastising would flow easily, whereas heavy accusations and drama would be out of place and create obstacles that over complicate the story progression. That being said... It IS a product (art, but still), so that sort of decision would add chapters. I don't find it likely, but I always have the Kanokari reminder in my head.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
imagine if the mom goes say

"as far as a mother i hate how you treated my son back in the day. at very least i can understand about how your feelings especially since he didn't know you are a girl that time. but it still not cover the fact that you bullied him back then.
thought i will not punish you since, im sorry to tell you but he actually has a fiancee already. so please just give up on him."

Dex-chan lover
The tsundere bully getting crushed by their crush's parents is the quality content that I'm looking for
images

Dex-chan lover
I'd be very surprised if the nom gives her anything more than a light scolding.

Dex-chan lover
I don't actually want you to win (I still can't believe you were created by the same person who made Female Knight), but this is where you apologize and explain you weren't trying to be mean, you were just trying to get him to notice you. Mom will appreciate a bit of honesty and humility.

Dex-chan lover
By this point we should know that the manga title is (mostly) a lie. Young Kotaru was never intimidated or beaten down. Rather it was pretty much normal boyish competitiveness. And the losses didn't even bother him that much -- rather it just drove him to strive/train harder.

Of course, that's not going to stop mom from (probably) torturing Akira.

Users who are viewing this thread