Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The battle in the infirmary has begun

Dex-chan lover
And from this point on, all hell will be loose. Finna got the 🧱 broken wit'tha Jackhammer. Thanks for the chapter as usual gad

Dex-chan lover
finally a progress.

just don't turn Something crazy like a suddenly transfered blonde girl from conglomerate appeared out of blue or the sensei turn out to be a girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad he isn't that dense.
Suddenly Kanae closes the gap.

Dex-chan lover
Armour cracking girls, keep drilling!!

joBO9q.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ok is he a chad or just dense?
Or are these two states of being one and the same like how pineapple is good on pizza.
Ya I said it and got you to read it!
Fuck I’ve had way too much CBD oil to think of a satisfying way to end this sentence in a comedic manner with a good pay off…
Sooooo… anyone else think of that skiiing episode of South Park? Whilst reading this mini arc?

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced now that publishers force their mangkas to put convenient interruptions and dense MC moments in their writing. Why? So people reading can go like "As a expected of a rom-com.." and "It can't be helped~" (but, you know, in Japanese).
It was funny the first 100 times manga did it, but not the next 100 million times. Someone please insert that meme of Homer Simpson beating up the Krusty Burgler in front of kids~
That. That's how I feel~.

Dex-chan lover
A crack in wall! Time to pry open his mind and make him... nah no way, this is a bait.

Supporter
The density is slowly being breeched!
He's never been dense; he simply can't imagine any of those girls possibly treating him as anything other than a rival or, maybe, a toy. His mom didn't help that impression a while back. For him to change that impression is gonna take a long and very specific conversation about back then and right now.

Users who are viewing this thread