Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
I’d read it if there was a hent like this
There's bound to be a few..., different sorts out there

the rabbit hole can really vary on how the plot can be, really... one perhaps must dig a bit but not too deep

sips water

Based on what some comment sections from certain sites

You didn't hear it from me, I say :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Okay these characters are all pretty awful and need to find religion fast. I'm really wondering who the girls parents were because they did a pretty awful job raising them.

Dex-chan lover
I was actually liking this chapter until for the joke it kinda killed it for me.

First up it was great to see in a 2nd chapter ex-bullies being told off about it and a Teacher actually being a teacher (I suspect it really is a she possibly). But the moment the MC walked in proclaiming he was all cool with it and that he didn't count the bullying and sexual assault as what it was I was out for the chapter. Yes I get it was a joke, no that doesn't make it ok for the characters to act that way.

Also they are nothing if not turned on wanting MC to strip them down and whatnots. I was also about to praise the series for having MC have a new love interest from his old area cause all he had on mind was revenge on these "boys" but then again to make a joke they turned long distance relationship into a v-tuber joke that just doesn't make sense how he worded it.

Also noone called out MC for the fact he spent the last 5 years doing nothing but preping to beat them all was also weird. We didn't even get them reflecting on how they bullied him in the past if anything they revelled in the fact they got to sexually assault him and/or other things that are bad. Why would we want any of these girls to win?

Finally least it does indeed answer the fact MC was into the one that was actually nice to him.
this is way I’m droping this shit EARLY! because most of this kind of gardbage manga always have this werdo SA/bully the cock simpified men because the author has an fetish for humiliation from women

Dex-chan lover
You are being too soft with Kotaro.

He wasnt being bullied, he just couldnt stand losing and ran himself against a wall again, and again and got teased for it.

Fuck the gamer didnt do fucking anything from his perspective except beat him in videogames.

Kanae is a freak regardless tho.

Dex-chan lover
my man got stockholm syndrome'd into thinking that sort of behavior was ok :facepalm: at least mizuki-sensei still has some sense

also, kinda weird that he still wants to punish them in the exact same way even though he knows they're girls!

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess...that vtuber is actually that teacher and it's not even funny to already see that through

Dex-chan lover
I was sure she was just going to break up with him, but it was a much worse situation than I could've imagined.

Double-page supporter
Humiliation of/Retard MC is s trope I am getting so tired of. I almost wonder if the self-cucking in manga we see constantly has an effect on the psyche of the country. Same stuff in manhwa.

It makes it difficult to enjoy when almost every protagonist is a copypasta room temp IQ with with either zero or hentai r*pist level libido and nothing in between, and solely exists to be the punchline every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread