Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
I tihnk it's terrible how he dismissed the bullying against him as if it was nothing. Victim blaming? That would be true if we were like "What a shite MC he needs to man up" the issue is the teacher was gonna finally enact upon said bullying and sexual assault and he stops the teacher saying it was fine he didn't consider it bullying.......

Yes the girls are all bad, like I don't want to see them with anyone but the MC in this case had his chance and blew it, why? Cause mangaka wanted a joke.
Literally not his fault, boi got gaslit all throughout his childhood because "muh competition" yet people are still ragging on him instead of rightfully bitching about these shitty girls. Plus unlike other dudes, he actually grindmonke'd till he was fully confident about beating them at their own game. Not sure if that's a healthy coping mechanism but at least he went on to improve himself instead of wallowing in defeat.

Dex-chan lover
Literally not his fault, boi got gaslit all throughout his childhood because "muh competition" yet people are still ragging on him instead of rightfully bitching about these shitty girls. Plus unlike other dudes, he actually grindmonke'd till he was fully confident about beating them at their own game. Not sure if that's a healthy coping mechanism but at least he went on to improve himself instead of wallowing in defeat.
Spending 5 years of your life improving on the games you lost to beat the bullies is a pretty bad coping mechanism. Not only does it assume the others never improve but if he fails to win then what? He's just wasted 5yrs.

By doing what hes done and dedicating himself this much means he has wallowed for these 5yrs, how could it be anything else?

Also yes the girls are super bad and we've seen comments about that but your ignoring them cause triggered MC copping flak for his actions and mindset.

Dex-chan lover
Spending 5 years of your life improving on the games you lost to beat the bullies is a pretty bad coping mechanism. Not only does it assume the others never improve but if he fails to win then what? He's just wasted 5yrs.

By doing what hes done and dedicating himself this much means he has wallowed for these 5yrs, how could it be anything else?

Also yes the girls are super bad and we've seen comments about that but your ignoring them cause triggered MC copping flak for his actions and mindset.
Yes I got triggered since one of my homies went through something similar and it pisses me off no two ways about it, the victim blaming is fucked up and rustles my jimmies.

Dex-chan lover
behind that vtuber? a guy. im telling you right now. also when he described the “video call” my heart and brain left my body

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting, but I don't have anything to say about this just yet except for some related things--and they start with this: if he chooses the androgynous ones--either the gamer or (especially) the teacher, that'd constitute an instant drop.

I can't say I don't know how people don't get tired of female (or ostensibly female) characters who could easily pass as male--a lot of the guys out there who like them are either in the closet or simply out; that's just how a lot of males are, these days. It's truly irritating how you can't easily find a manga these days without an author trying to surreptitiously (though, if you have working eyes and a functional brain, you can see it--especially after reading enough manga with this kind of content) sell you, a male reader (the intended audience of a shounen manga like this one; seinen aren't exempt either) homosexuality through androgyny and the comparative poor treatment of femininely beautiful characters.

The teacher, in its first appearance, clearly and unmistakably looks female. It even was even drawn with a visible bust; if anyone can say anything about the angular shape of its face, only two pages later can you see every major character drawn with similar faces. The author then just goes and says, "That 'girl' you saw is actually male. Or maybe not. Teehee~" Seriously: if you, as an author, want to write a story about a guy who likes guys--whether they pretend to be girls or not, whether they look like they could be very young boys in drag or not--just do that and let your story be classified as yaoi, then. Why try to sneak it in like this?

And to be clear, I'm not referring to how the three girls looked like boys when they were young--though that should clearly illustrate what I'm saying about how these creators constantly push lolis (which do not have a barrier to entry--they show up everywhere) and androgynous/masculinized women in every work, in this era.

Dex-chan lover
This man is a roller coast of emotions and I started out liking him, then respecting him, then wanting to kick sand in his face and call him a fucking weeb.

All in one chapter

Dex-chan lover
That behaviour was abuse and this stupid boy is wrong. This song honestly be such a good soundtrack to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
poor guy, he clearly got traumatized... also is the teacher a trap or not!!?

Users who are viewing this thread