Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

It's baffling how braindead the premise and writing is. It's a revenge/harem fantasy, but to call it half-baked and poorly written would be a massive understatement.

Group Leader
Alright, this one seems quite good. The teacher seems rather responsible and did address the issue with bullying right off the gate, but the protagonist doesn't want to be seen as weak and in need of protection and decides to stand against his old bullies by himself. This is a really good start full of personality.

The gamer girl was the most innocent out of the three, all she did was be better at him in games and not give him a fighting chance (that's infuriating, but not bullying). The other two, though, that is outright sexual harassment.

And I'm glad he's saying he'll do to them what they did to him, this guy isn't afraid of getting into sexual territory either. Rather than flustering over boobs and being thrown around by the giant breasts, this guy promised to embrace the sexual energy and just go for it. That's another trope this manga is promising to break.

Now all we can do is wait and see if it'll deliver on its promise or lose its way and devolve into generic harem shenanigans.

Group Leader
Page 7
"I don't think it was harassment." My Brother in Christ, the Wrestler grabbed at your fucking nuts during a match, that's sexual harassment and a foul all in one. No wonder why he fell for the V-Tuber, he just wanted someone that wouldn't hurt him.
Here's the thing though, even when he was a kid he was still making excuses to not allow others to help him because he felt embarrassed by being seen as weak. If he didn't think that was sexual harassment or humiliating, why would he declare he'll make them go through the same things they made him suffer as revenge?

As far as I see it, he's just trying to play tough to prevent the teacher from butting in because he wants to become strong enough to take on all of them by himself. To the MC, being helped is more humiliating than what he had to suffer, so he just pushes aside anyone trying to help him.

It's not a healthy way to deal with bullying, but it's how some kids who get bullied tend to deal with it (source: have been on the receiving end of bullying myself).

Aggregator gang
now the cliche of the e-girl be the sensei is incredibly stupid
but, if the girls knew about it and collaborate with the sensei to make 4-girl vtuber group to confuse and tease MC, that would be funny
Yeah sensei being e girl seems almost a given

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this chapter defeated me, it got me offguard...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was just about to say "you go dude!" But it turns out he was just simping to a vtuber.

WHY?! GO GET A GIRLFRIEND (OR A BOYFRIEND FOR DOUBLE THE DAMAGE) AND SHOW THOSE BTICHES WHO'S WHAT!

Fed-Kun's army
this is gonna be fun read for like 10-12 chapters. Then imma drop this one eventually.And read the last chapter when it finishes.
It gets boring quite fast.
Stop the cap, you'll definitely read this one till the end, completely disregarding whatever you just said. Also who knows maybe this'll be good read

Users who are viewing this thread