Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice because I was skimming through chapter 1 but this shit is MTL isn't it.

@gashadokai pretty sure some of the names are still fucked up

This chapter you have the names as

Kanae Oborozuki

Akira Mikazuki

Mangetsu Shigure

Akatuki Mizuki

It seems like they call each other by their given names. And since they call the gamer girl Shigure on page 4, and called the teacher Mizuki in chapter 1 and this chapter, the names seem like they should be

Kanae Oborozuki

Akira Mikazuki

Shigure Mangetsu

Mizuki Akatuki (spelling error???)

Speaking of Mizuki, you had Mizuki’s family name as Akatsuki in chapter 1!

Please fix both chapters, don’t just leave them as is and only have it correct going forward!

Double-page supporter
Damn, on 1 hand i was hopefull since that would mean a MC with balls (hopefully) but on the other hand at least now that is less drama, although i hope the sensei's scolding manages to get him away from that virtual idol fixation.

I still want him to get the harem ending for real.

Dex-chan lover
cover5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Kortaro loves a VTuber? Understandable. Does he understand that she's just a VTuber though?

It seems that the girls were all tough rough on him as a child. But now that they have an electronic rival, their motivation has returned. Now each girl wants to get Kotaro back from the girl in Tokyo!

But Mizuki-Sensei's kinda confusing me though. Is he/she really trying to seduce Kotaro? Well, too bad Kotaro doesn't like those who betray him.

Ok, my fellow bros, it's time to decide who is best girl🙏

:bocchiwave:
Kanae or Shigeru for me. Basketball and Gamer girls are my type.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This looks like it will be a lot of fun. If possible I wou,d suggest getting a proof reader or editor as some of the english is a little rough.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAOOOOOOOO. I didnt even have a single thought its a virtual gurl he mentioned. Also is this the part where the teacher is actually the "actress" of that virtual gurl and actually IS a gurl???

Users who are viewing this thread