Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
I was actually liking this chapter until for the joke it kinda killed it for me.

First up it was great to see in a 2nd chapter ex-bullies being told off about it and a Teacher actually being a teacher (I suspect it really is a she possibly). But the moment the MC walked in proclaiming he was all cool with it and that he didn't count the bullying and sexual assault as what it was I was out for the chapter. Yes I get it was a joke, no that doesn't make it ok for the characters to act that way.

Also they are nothing if not turned on wanting MC to strip them down and whatnots. I was also about to praise the series for having MC have a new love interest from his old area cause all he had on mind was revenge on these "boys" but then again to make a joke they turned long distance relationship into a v-tuber joke that just doesn't make sense how he worded it.

Also noone called out MC for the fact he spent the last 5 years doing nothing but preping to beat them all was also weird. We didn't even get them reflecting on how they bullied him in the past if anything they revelled in the fact they got to sexually assault him and/or other things that are bad. Why would we want any of these girls to win?

Finally least it does indeed answer the fact MC was into the one that was actually nice to him.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is wondering, I think the Teacher is female but hid it cause you know teacher-student relationships are bad mkay. Also I don't think the Teacher is the V-tuber if anything cause it was all for the joke the V-uber will possibly not be brought up again.

Dex-chan lover
Well, so far all three FMLs are freaks, and now the teacher, despite the reveal last chapter, is teasing their student about their real real sex.

Yeah, no votes on any of them so far. I'm not even eager for a harem ending.

And the poor bastard ... to become one of the die-hard fans in a parasocial relationship with a v-tuber.

Dex-chan lover
I was actually liking this chapter until for the joke it kinda killed it for me.

First up it was great to see in a 2nd chapter ex-bullies being told off about it and a Teacher actually being a teacher (I suspect it really is a she possibly). But the moment the MC walked in proclaiming he was all cool with it and that he didn't count the bullying and sexual assault as what it was I was out for the chapter. Yes I get it was a joke, no that doesn't make it ok for the characters to act that way.

Also they are nothing if not turned on wanting MC to strip them down and whatnots. I was also about to praise the series for having MC have a new love interest from his old area cause all he had on mind was revenge on these "boys" but then again to make a joke they turned long distance relationship into a v-tuber joke that just doesn't make sense how he worded it.

Also noone called out MC for the fact he spent the last 5 years doing nothing but preping to beat them all was also weird. We didn't even get them reflecting on how they bullied him in the past if anything they revelled in the fact they got to sexually assault him and/or other things that are bad. Why would we want any of these girls to win?

Finally least it does indeed answer the fact MC was into the one that was actually nice to him.
my man speaking facts 🔥🔥🔥🗣🗣🗣 as always fr fr

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb but for now fun, lmao who are they talking at page 1?? They DID talk THEN notice him not being there? wow
edit: NAH , the aouthor is 3 steps in front of me, he sure made that just for the joke, cause am DEAD laughing maan, HE LIKES A VTUBER? Man im DEAD :korone: :korone: :korone:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Kotaro only cares about E-girls I would gladly take his place with the other three girls

Dex-chan lover
No no no AUTHOR DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DO THAT! You can't be like "This character dressed like a girl before but actually a guy but actually a girl and a VTUBER and the MC has a crush on her!"

Users who are viewing this thread