Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The battle against a WIFI girl has begun.

Dex-chan lover
Thots:"Akira is a hoe that sleeps with a ton of guys!"

Kotaro:
look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-no-fucks-given.gif

Dex-chan lover
That fu*king nobody, is Kotaro.

Kotaro is a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fu*king will.

Something you know very little of.

I once saw him, making a girl strip her clothes in a basketball court with a basketball penalty.

With a fu*king, basketball penalty.

And then, a few minutes after his awaited match, you steal his break time, and spread your fu*king lies.

Kotaro will come to give no fu*ks to your lies. And you will do nothing. Because you can't do anything

Thanks for the sl, gashadokaiii

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TBH, can't blame MC for being dense or anything like that, dude has weirdly different focus, 3 of his childhood friend bully that he think was boys, turn out to be beautiful girls, instead getting flustered and having weird thought ,he keep his focus on defeating them and pay them back for all they've done.
A girl approaching him instead focusing on the girl, but he thinking "oh look this girl have a wi-fi symbol as hairpin" lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ok, since the preliminaries rounds with each of girls are done, I wonder which course the story will take. Since the girls are way too in love with the MC, I hope the next part will be something like each one of them trying to be nice to the MC, to get his attention in a less competitive way with him, BUT still competitive amoung them (For example: each girl trying to make the best chocolate for valentine's day). And since the MC can be very dense, I can see each girl failing sucessily in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread