Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The battle against a WIFI girl has begun.

Dex-chan lover
So place your bets... who else thinks that girl with the WiFi hairpin is the person behind his Vtuber he's in love with.

Dex-chan lover
Kotaro still being the biggest dumbass in the world, but in the best way possible.

Dismiss every lie because there's no way he could lose to a girl that isn't exerting herself to her utmost every day. Don't react to the indirect love confession because he can't care about anything else with her before he defeats her.

Love my man. Best imbecile MC I could ever ask for in a romcom.

Contributor
I think he'll wind up dating wifi girl.

FviBLEsaUAAFuJi.png

Dex-chan lover
Wi-fi clip senpai is going to be the streamer he's infatuated with, isn't she?
Hmm I thought it was the gamer girl of the three that ahe does in secret? Swear it wasnt too long ago we got that reveal.

Man MCs densness thought is infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
I think they didn't actually say the confession part truly aloud but was probably more an under the breath whisper thus he didn't notice. Also I appreciate the wi-fi hair clip so we didn't need to look at the girl who wanted to take him for herself by spreading lies

Dex-chan lover
Wi-fi clip senpai is going to be the streamer he's infatuated with, isn't she?
That would be one hell of a twist and I'd take back my desire for said streamer to be the fourth route to romance (androgynous teacher not included).

Dex-chan lover
Bro she was about to go crazy, don't go touching around if you know what's good for you 😭

Dex-chan lover
I think the love confession should not have gone off here as it makes him look like an eternal dumb-ass.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Welp, pack it in, miss Akira's pupils have changed into hearts.
According to my brain filled with useless weeb tropes, she will never be normal again. [canned "gasp" sound effect]
...not that she was very normal to begin with.

So when's the betting pool on which of the three girls will get a pelvic/womb tattoo first? Asking for a friend.

Dex-chan lover
I think the love confession should not have gone off here as it makes him look like an eternal dumb-ass.
My person, are we reading the same manga?

That's EXACLY the thing I'd expect from him. The girl even says the tsundere line while shouting, and Kotaro is unfazed from his sheer lifelong commitment to paying them all back before anything else (a.k.a. being honest to a fault, and as such, being able to simply not give a fuck about a rival trying to declare love to him, whatever his excuse is for it).

Users who are viewing this thread