Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The battle of butts has begun

Dex-chan lover
The conversation between Shigure and her friend was hilarious. She made Kotaro look like a douchebag ladies man, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funny if Himemaro will also become another victim of Kotaro's charm(?). Not that she'd have a chance.

Is she extremely naive? She thinks that her boundaries will keep viewers at bay or is that just the conceit of the manga world to explain why no one is following her around constantly?
Yes.

Dex-chan lover
this started out really fun but i was sort of hoping we'd actually be able to understand why the girls liked kotaro by now. maybe this manga is more focused on gags than anything else...in which case, whatever, but i do think the "lmaoooo he's very competitive and stupid as shit" joke has already worn out its welcome.

Contributor
You're telling me you don't like unfunny comments on every page for no reason?
Of course I like!! Who in their right mind would dislike unfunny comments, that even shame the readers, on every page?

Dex-chan lover
So the girl who met up with the trio, isn't the streamer that our guy loves right? The idea is the streamer he loves is actually the frumpy (I think is adorable really) one he helped with the race?

Dex-chan lover
So the girl who met up with the trio, isn't the streamer that our guy loves right? The idea is the streamer he loves is actually the frumpy (I think is adorable really) one he helped with the race?
No, she's a new character, a 3rd streamer.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

I hope they don't add another potential girl to the harem. The Wifi-hairclip girl (backup for Akira) and Sumika (backup for Kanae) are already being fished as a new harem member but please, does every main girl in the story has to have a back-up girl (Shigure's backup is now Himemaro)?

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't bully your childhood friend people or they won't sees you as someone of opposite gender and just as opponet in never ending competition

Dex-chan lover
I hope the new girl isnt a moron and straight up asks him what he thinks of them. Itd be so funny if she knew the truth and stays around looking at them like we do.

Supporter
Kotaro is a man of sheer fucking will, no amount of thottery will faze him
The only thing he cares is winning
He couldn't win for as long as he was around them, and then they were gone for a long time. He's been trying to catch up on all the pay back.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

I hope they don't add another potential girl to the harem. The Wifi-hairclip girl (backup for Akira) and Sumika (backup for Kanae) are already being fished as a new harem member but please, does every main girl in the story has to have a back-up girl (Shigure's backup is now Himemaro)?
And will the backup girls have backup girls?

Users who are viewing this thread