Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The masseur's battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Two things ...

1. That's not a punishment ... for these stooges that's a reward you dolt.

2. Hey, you should use your eleventh finger to draw on their backs ... you can even provide the ink.

Heh ... sorry about that my mind was in the gutter for a moment. Then I realized that hate-fucking is the only way to really WIN.

Group Leader
great job to the PR guy for only restricting himself to one (1) lame remark in the margins. proud of that character development.

Dex-chan lover
It might be Chapter 60 before this dense MC mofo wakes up to the Seggs part of the plot LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Two things ...

1. That's not a punishment ... for these stooges that's a reward you dolt.

2. Hey, you should use your eleventh finger to draw on their backs ... you can even provide the ink.

Heh ... sorry about that my mind was in the gutter for a moment. Then I realized that hate-fucking is the only way to really WIN.
the title of the chapter is talking about massaging but to him it is indeed a punishment because he his writing a funny phrase or word on them it will be viewable once they tan pretty much a prank like they did to him when they were kids

Dex-chan lover
the title of the chapter is talking about massaging but to him it is indeed a punishment because he his writing a funny phrase or word on them it will be viewable once they tan pretty much a prank like they did to him when they were kids
Meh, still not a punishment when they can pretty easily cover their back ... now if he did it on their forehead THAT is a punishment. These girls are just getting off at this point.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So would you rather?

1. Tea
2. Coffee
3. Hot chocolate
4. Milkshake

You can try and figure out which one is each girl, but I won't say anything.

Thanks everyone over at gashadokai for another amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
This is the shittiest MC I’ve seen in a long time. He has no personality.
It's a childlike, petty and one-tracked personality, but it's there. He may have his emotions stunted by his obsession with beating the girls at their old, old game, but they still exist. Of course, what the reader (and the female characters) longs for is for MC to drop the pre schooler rivalry shit and create an absolute maelstrom of sex with these three attractive girls, but the moment he does that the manga loses its hook

Users who are viewing this thread