Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The panting battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
I'm more surprised they focused on her rather than the mc. Usually the cliche happens and the mc is labeled as a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
This Vtuber simp still has no idea of his own powers.
Even those outside the 3 mains are seeing his good traits.

Dex-chan lover
ok I got this idea for an anime plot

what if, like, their ENTIRE bodies were just one big erogenous zone?

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter how much the girls are thirsty for him, he only care about the competition and winning those competitions.
e73.jpg
Those 3 girls are pranking him so badly causing him traumatized. now he's back for revenge. it would be funny if some random girl won the romance in the end (like the girl with the glasses)

Dex-chan lover
I hate super dense MC stories and yet ... I'm not going to stop reading. :angery:
well, thanks to all of their prank act in the past, they prank him so much the dude is now traumatized, loves VTUBER, sees those 3 as a target for his revenge and not a love interest (for now), and he's well-prepared for it.

Dex-chan lover
Those 3 girls are pranking him so badly causing him traumatized. now he's back for revenge. it would be funny if some random girl won the romance in the end (like the girl with the glasses)
I hope so too. At the very least they need to give a proper apology that he believes or else he's never going to see them the way they want. It's always cathartic when somebody is directly asking out their crush in a manga and doubly so when it absolutely mogs on a tsundere.
If she's worried about public image and is "The most coveted ass in the world" in terms of popularity, the whole "Masturbating on camera + Face reveal" would be the major plot point of the series. She wouldn't be able to walk down the street without that video popping up.
I kinda like the idea of all of the followers (of both youtubers) figuring out he's a dense harem protagonist and him being unaware as he's doing the stereotypical hating on normies with a love life thing.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
how much effort was put in page 12 by the author. next gen graphic level.

Dex-chan lover
Now we wait. Will it be another "distracted" stream? Or will it be the school pool?

Dex-chan lover
every chapter can be summed up like so:

girl: I have a problem and I cant let him be harmed by it

MC: forget whatever stupid problem you got and get up, we fighting :chad:

girl: 🍦

MC: wut

Dex-chan lover
He touched her 0.5s, and she's like if he just gave her the best sex or her life

Users who are viewing this thread