Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta.

Dex-chan lover
While I am not the biggest fan of "I thought you were a guy" trope, I gotta say I love how far this manga pushes this trope, to almost satire levels.

The girls are all thirsty and have extreme personalities, and the MC is just the right kind of blend of dense/pathetic and prideful/giga chad.

This will definitely be more Com than Rom, but no doubt this will be the next big thing in Romcom genre.
you read to much of this garbage and now you thinks this is gonna be “the next big thing in romcom??” WTF?

Aggregator gang
I hope all the girls lose and never find love.
And the MC will find a girl that is not an evil ho, like them.

My guy got humiliated by being grabbed in the balls when fighting got stripped because he lost at basketball das crazy 💀💀💀

I'm making my prediction for the series here.

All three girls will have someone that wants them as their GF, they will be ultra jelly of MC as they clearly like him over them.

MC and a girl will do a challenge, MC will be close to winning and the girls love interest will interfere with said challenge causing it to end early and MC will declare that it's a tie or null cause he wants the actual win for his revenge. This will repeat constantly until the axe-kun starts to drop then they'll rush it to some open ending. I cannot see him picking any of these girls so (unless the teacher ends up really being female) I see no choice as the end goal and you get that stupid "They continued after this to get his attention" as an epilogue.
imo the epilogue will be just them living in the same house after graduation

Contributor
Nah, this is not good. The 3 girls are totally unlikeable, and the story is already boring as of chapter 10.

It was better as a oneshot. Now it will just be infinite fillers until the axe.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by what I read until now, I can only think in 2 plausible endings for this manga:

-MC will discover that glasses girl identity as "vTuber"
-He'll fall in love (person) instead of her persona
-She won't accept at first because she knows her friends are all in love for him
-The three girls will struggle with that, but somehow they'll give their blessing / admitting defeat (after each one confessing to MC) and clear the path for them to be together
-MC and glasses girls will be together in the last volume / chapter

or

-MC will discover that glasses girl identity
-He'll fall in love for her(?), but she'll convince him to choose one of the three girls
-She won't accept at first because she knows her friends are all in love for him, so she'll thank him to make her a "better person" but convince him to choose one of the three girls
-The girls will all confessing and MC and he will struggle about choose one of then
-The manga will finish with a "open ending", letting "the reader decide which girl he ended up with"

No f way the author will make MC choose just one of the three girls, neither he'll make a "harem ending" as people might wonder

Feel free to remember this comment once the manga ends.

One of my absolute favourite genres of romance manga is the “I thought she was a boy!” trope. Just an absolute S-class trope, and this manga has added an important new facet to the formula. Why have one when you can have three?!
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread