Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic

Dex-chan lover
If your fox wife prefers her loli form, that's one thing. If she stays that way because its the form you like, then you are a lolicon.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't notice the authors were different each time. Several of them, then.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the husband is a creeper he keep coming with dumb excuses just so she will remain with the body of a small girl, the neighbor was right.

Also this was the weakest chapter, i pretty much agree with OniBarubary on this one.

yea he might be a lolicon, but nothing wrong like that, it's not like he's a predator and he got all the mini girl he'll ever need at home.

but to be honest he might also feel very disjointed from hearing the voice of the one he likes in what looks like another person, it would be jarring.

or it might be a combination of the two.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this has to do with being a lolicon or anything but I think that he has become too accustomed to seeing her in default form (the loli form) so much that seeing her in different one would be akin to seeing a stranger.

Or that his encounter with the loli fox early in his childhood may have imprinted his appreciation for her loli form.

I just love this manga... It's just way too cute for me to digest? i hope they'll release more and more chapters quickly.

Ouch...a shorter life in exchange for talent. =(
Cute wife though. =/

Dex-chan lover
Man I saw leannan sidhe and I expected some seriously sinister shit.

Dex-chan lover
Aw that was a nice ending. Don't need that jetset life if it means you get less time with the one you love~

i dont know what leanan sidhe is until i read this chapter. this manga is definitely an educational material

I swear the vol. 2 cover artist worked on some game or doujin that I've enjoyed before but I can not remember what or who it is. I don't think it's any of the ones listed in the table of contents either.

Got it. It's Morino Hon.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
And looking at the table of contents, we have the return of Haruse-chan the adorbs-a-han next chapter. (^_^)b
Dere-han?

Whoever brought these artists together to make this anthology........ you da real MVP

Odd

That kid from the first chapter has a super long torso (Page 19)

Double-page supporter
It's pretty much confirmed that a Dullahan a product of humans and trains doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread