Jinmen

Damn, read all chaps in one read. Pity they're dropping it, even when other languages are going out, what lack of interest could they mean to?

Hanayo, you will be remember.

Hoping to see MC getting all crazy someday

Aw, man! I mean, okay, at least the thing with Hanayo ended... but I really wanted to see how all of it would've played out... oh well.

Well, we got something at least! Thanks for you guys' work on translating what you did. 😊

Bruh I'm up at 2 am with my heart racing and getting emotional from this series. Please continue it. I don't think it should matter how many readers you have but that there are at least some who look forward to this.

Hope someone picks this up cuz from what I see, some people are starting to like this manga. RIP hanayo 😭, hope MC goes beast mode and kills the Jumen 😡

Sad to see this dropped. Just when it managed to hook me again! 😭 I hope someone else might pick it up.

Fuck...so many manga have been getting dropped lately. Is it because of that one group breaking up? Forgot what they were called, but ever since then updates have been slow and lots of drops have been happening...

I'm really hoping this will get picked up again! When I say this was 'completed' I thought there was only 32 chapters until I realized there is more! D: Kind of wish it wasn't marked as completed translation wise ;;

Bruh, I remember reading up to thirteen, and then it was dropped... so then I waited until another group picked it up. waited three years so the chapters accumulated and the binge read was worth the wait. I'm waiting for someone to pick it up again. 😪 20/10 stars. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread