Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Veight vs The GarNi Brothers

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak Where'd it say humans are bad?
Also what's wrong with mages? I would've been fine regardless of what he was but I will say a werewolf that isn't physically oriented feels like a fun twist personally.

I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but heck, more than anything I'm just not sure where you get that first point from.

Many thanks to the translation team!
I look forward to the next release 💗

Never heard of a werewolf mage, usually magic talent is nerfed for physically strong races but I guess not in this world.

this is a nice one, thanks translator team~ hope you all stay safe and healthy

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec A quick Google search showed that there's actually a book (choose your own adventure type by the look of it?) called Werewolf Mage. Buncha people drew werewolf mages and the image search tab is populated with some of those. Pretty sure one or two things I watched on Netflix had one or two magic user werewolves (the magic might have been human form only though). I can also direct you to a webcomic that had at least some werewolves using magic in it iirc. I'm probably forgetting some other instances of it I should be familiar with. It's perhaps not super common but they are out there.

Contributor
This is really... childish. The series has always been slice of life but it was definitely darker and more war-oriented than this "WE'RE ALL FRIENDS" type of story.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how in this adaption the girl warms up to Veight so quickly after the invasion, like at least be hesitant about demons...

Like in the previous adaption (Yeah I will keep saying it)

Aggregator gang
thanks for your efforts in translating. now with that out of the way, i gotta say that i liked the darker version of this story better.

the plot might not be the best, but a heartwarming manga once in a while is not that bad.

Kinda retarded. First the MC's underlings challenged his authority and tried to overthrow him, and then one literally used an attack that he thought would kill him. But he's cool with it.

What's most retarded is that viceroy's reaction. She gets upset when it looks like he's about to kill them and is like "oh, he's a demon after all". How stupid can you be? They were trying to usurp him so they could slaughter and subjugate the rest of the humans, and THAT'S what she's upset about? 😟

Minor gripes aside, the art is AMAZING

How the fuck did the girl become a viceroy. She's not only unbelievable weak, she's also unbelievable dumb and indecisive.

Users who are viewing this thread